Default Best Hung Angel names

Unlike the drag queen scene or performance venues where an outrageous name is "de riguer" (i.e. Hedda Lettuce, Candy Cane, Anita Mann, etc.), many of the t-girls here have wonderfully sexy names (some of them are also quite tongue in cheek (i.e. Sunny Delite, Tess Tickles). How come there are few girls named "Mary" or "Anne"?

What are some of your favorites for the sexiest names for the ladies here? Do they have to be exotic? Suggestive? Breathless?

Professional Poster

Default Re: Best Hung Angel names

Quote Originally Posted by Bobzz
    Unlike the drag queen scene or performance venues where an outrageous name is "de riguer" (i.e. Hedda Lettuce, Candy Cane, Anita Mann, etc.), many of the t-girls here have wonderfully sexy names (some of them are also quite tongue in cheek (i.e. Sunny Delite, Tess Tickles). How come there are few girls named "Mary" or "Anne"?

What are some of your favorites for the sexiest names for the ladies here? Do they have to be exotic? Suggestive? Breathless?
    On a little aside...there is a highclass brothel in North Sydney which is called La Petite Aroma, which literally translates as "the little smell", but which in French literature translates as "the little death", referring to orgasm.

All I can say is that it is a good thing there are not more people in North Sydney who speak French! It might be bad for business.

What if all these fantasies come flailing around?

Junior Poster

They use the fancier names for professional presentation. Many, but not al of the girls have a name like mary or anne and only their close friends and family know the real name.

for example, Morrelle DeKeigh's real name was Gigi.

Rookie Poster

many of the t-girls here have wonderfully sexy names (some of them are also quite tongue in cheek (i.e. Sunny Delite, Tess Tickles).
    If you've read any of my posts, it should be apparent that I ain't a tgirl or girl of any sort.

100% B O Y

I kissed a t-girl and I liked it
    I hope my girlfriend don't mind it
    It felt so wrong......it felt so right

.......Well, I can dream, can't I?

Quote Originally Posted by TessTickles
    If you've read any of my posts, it should be apparent that I ain't a tgirl or girl of any sort.

100% B O Y
    First time I saw the name, I figured you might be a crossdresser who had a thing for balls and was trying to be cute.

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by TessTickles
    many of the t-girls here have wonderfully sexy names (some of them are also quite tongue in cheek (i.e. Sunny Delite, Tess Tickles).

100% B O Y
    No offense intended. But with that name (it's fuckin great by the way) ... can ya blame me for thinkin that ya might be a lady?