Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

OH MY!

From what I can see Vanessa's ass looks fine. I have seen pics of girls whose hip area took on a different color than the rest of their body. That doesn't look good to me. Here is one I recently found whose shape I really like, but her butt skin color takes away from the overall attractivness.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bs1586941650_133.jpg 
Views:	6580 
Size:	183.1 KB 
ID:	251844  

Gold Poster

Default VIDEO In The Life: Beauty on the Black Market

Home » Headlines, Poisoning
    Two Tampa Women Hospitalized After Homemade Silicone Injections
    Submitted by MedHeadlines on 12 February, 2009 – 22:262 Comments
    Email This Article Print
    Two women from Tampa, Florida, are suffering serious health consequences after they allowed a woman to inject their buttocks with a homemade silicon solution to enhance their appearances. Both women, in their 30s, were hospitalized after the injections made them gravely ill.

Police arrested Sharhonda Lindsay, 32, on two counts of practicing medicine without a license, a third-degree felony that could bring a five-year jail sentence. She brewed up a concoction of commercial-grade silicone gel and saline in a kitchen before injecting it into one of the hospitalized women 40 times in the buttocks and the other woman 20 times. Lindsay was paid $500 for the 40 injections and $250 for the 20.

Within hours, one of the women became ill and was hospitalized early the following morning. She was suffering damage to her kidneys that was so severe she still requires dialysis and her mother says it isn’t known yet if the dialysis will be a permanent situation.

Medical experts suggest the untrained Lindsay may have injected the brew into a blood vessel by accident, thereby causing the organ damage both women experienced. They also say the frequency of turning to unlicensed people for cosmetic enhancements such as this is not as rare as might be expected. And they fear the nation’s economic crisis may persuade more women to turn to substandard cosmetic enhancements instead of to the qualified doctors licensed to provide these treatments safely and professionally.

People are using industrial-grade silicone, paraffin wax, and vegetable and baby oils, and following internet instructions on self-injection at an alarming rate, according to Dr. Julius Few. The trend is growing so rapidly that Few and some of his colleagues founded the Coalition for Injectable Safety to increase public awareness and educate potential victims against the risks associated with the practice. Few, a clinical associate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, is also director of The Few Institute for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.

All cosmetic treatments, including silicone injections into any part of the body, are surgical procedures that must be done by licensed practitioners only, be they a dermatologist, plastic or cosmetic surgeon, or any other qualified individual licensed by the state of operation. A safe, sterile setting is required.

Anyone claiming to legally administer such treatments in a spa, hotel room, garage, or in anyone’s home, regardless of the cost, is operating under false pretenses that can be very dangerous. According to the mother of the Tampa woman, such a quest for inexpensive, artificial curves is “committing suicide,” “playing Russian roulette with your life.”

The average cost of a “Buttock Lift” procedure is $4,885 (Source ASAPS)

In The Life: Beauty on the Black Market

http://www.calpernia.com/getting-rea...ssexual-women/

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Queenz_...ECTED-SILICONE

http://wcbstv.com/health/silicone.in....2.975555.html

Gold Poster

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Bobzz
    Is it coincidence or irony that she looks like the Cowardly Lion.

You cursed brat! Look what you've done! I'm melting! melting! Oh, what a world! What a world! Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness? Oooooh, look out! I'm going! Oooooh! Ooooooh!

Equally frightening is the dead-weight, corpse like feel of the tissue. It's like one big numb callous. That gives me a real woody everytime!
    You were pretty desensitized to the topic yourself not so long ago, Gnomez. Pfffft.

Quote Originally Posted by cdlover11
    WHY DOES IT LOOK SO AWFUL YOUR FACE AND BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    We get it, she has bad silicone in her black ass. Move one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre
    Is it coincidence or irony that she looks like the Cowardly Lion.

You cursed brat! Look what you've done! I'm melting! melting! Oh, what a world! What a world! Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness? Oooooh, look out! I'm going! Oooooh! Ooooooh!

Equally frightening is the dead-weight, corpse like feel of the tissue. It's like one big numb callous. That gives me a real woody everytime!
    You were pretty desensitized to the topic yourself not so long ago, Gnomez. Pfffft.

I though we dropped this already but apparently you're still itching for a confrontation. You haven't been drinking heavily again, have you? Why else would you bring this up?

Look Nicole, people make choices all the time. And what? Because they've made stupid choices, I'm not allowed to poke fun at them or their mistakes? You're not that charitable either. You know where I stand, anyone who pumps themselves with SIL gets exactly what they deserve. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. End of discussion.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I though we dropped this already but apparently you're still itching for a confrontation. You haven't been drinking heavily again, have you? Why else would you bring this up?

Look Nicole, people make choices all the time. And what? Because they've made stupid choices, I'm not allowed to poke fun at them or their mistakes? You're not that charitable either. You know where I stand, anyone who pumps themselves with SIL gets exactly what they deserve. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. End of discussion.
    I only drink socially, but nice try.

You made sweeping generalizations that sounded nothing like your current "sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't" stance. A few days ago, you were entertaining yourself by handing out death certificates to anyone with medical grade silicone and/or tattoo ink in their body. Don't make me quote you.

I just didn't see how you could feel good about putting disinformation out into cyberspace. But then again, there's no reason to try understanding you because you've proven that you're ignorant.

The reason I brought this up again is that I noticed you backpedaling, now that the court of public opinion has spoken on Jhaniah's insensitivity regarding the matter. lol It's pretty obvious that you were equally as insensitive. And I just thought I'd share that lil' observation, since you originally got so snotty with me.

So, what's up in the world of medicine? Cure any illnesses lately at that hush-hush job of yours? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Dupre

I only drink socially, but nice try.

You made sweeping generalizations that sounded nothing like your current "sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't" stance. A few days ago, you were entertaining yourself by handing out death certificates to anyone with medical grade silicone and/or tattoo ink in their body. Don't make me quote you.

I just didn't see how you could feel good about putting disinformation out into cyberspace. But then again, there's no reason to try understanding you because you've proven that you're ignorant.

The reason I brought this up again is that I noticed you backpedaling, now that the court of public opinion has spoken on Jhaniah's insensitivity regarding the matter. lol It's pretty obvious that you were equally as insensitive. And I just thought I'd share that lil' observation, since you originally got so snotty with me.

So, what's up in the world of medicine? Cure any illnesses lately at that hush-hush job of yours? lol
    Please quote me but make sure you quote me correctly. There was no "disinformation", I simply stated there are risks that may not be readily apparent to everyone (even to someone with her head as far up your ass as it is.)

I still think anyone who uses injectable silicone for cosmetic purposes is either an idiot or has a death wish or both. My "sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't" comment was simply an unsuccessful attempt to avoid your inevitable lengthy diatribes and personal attacks. I have my opinion and you have yours... and you know what they say about opinions? They're like assholes, they all stink, some worse than others. I just happen to think that yours stinks worse than most others. As for me being "ignorant", I really doubt that Nicole. I've had bowel movements with higher IQs than yours.

Lastly, I could give a rat's ass about Jhaniah and for that matter, about you. You're one angry motherfucker and you just don't know when to shut the hell up.