Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tstv_lover

Is this an example of silicone gone bad, or just waiting to "settle"?

If you were this girl, how would you fix the problem?
    Does BTG.com ever say "thanks, but no thanks" to any "models?" My God!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	danielle7028_390_239.jpg 
Views:	656 
Size:	112.1 KB 
ID:	247655  

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

The silicone is migrating from her ass down her legs. Soon she won't be able to kneel and eventually she won't even be able to put on shoes. What a mess! And that stuff is nearly impossible to remove.

Oh, I may be on the side of the angels... but don't think for one second that I am one of them. (Sherlock Holmes)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobzz
    The silicone is migrating from her ass down her legs. Soon she won't be able to kneel and eventually she won't even be able to put on shoes. What a mess! And that stuff is nearly impossible to remove.
    Looking at the picture I would think that they'd have to just cut off that huge growth of migrating silicone under her ass and then use skin grafts to patch up the area removed.

I am surprised she can sit down, at all- that must be really painful.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Trust me, if it's life threatening, they can often cut you open like a piece of meat and remove it. I know a tranny who had to have her enormous sil tits removed on welfare assistance That doctor basically put one big hideous scar across her entire chest, where her DDD's used to be. Horrific, truly.

Another problem with silicone concerns the fact that it is a foreign substance that will cause the human body to have an immuno-reaction at some level. Silicone cannot be broken down by any enzyme system in the body, it is engulfed by macrophages, carried to distant sites by embolization where it acts as an immune adjuvant, stimulating immune activity. A person who has an immunodeficiency of any kind is, simply stated, immunocompromised.

An immunocompromised person is particularly vulnerable to opportunistic infections, in addition to normal infections that could affect everyone. Free silicone in the human body provides the perfect environment to predispose the user not only to colds, the flu and a whole host of "normal" diseases. Throw STDs and HIV-AIDS into the mix and what you have over time is, in essence, a walking petri dish just waiting for the right bug or bugs.

Silicone is great for tub surrounds, weather stripping and electrical and thermal insulation but its usefulness and safety as a injectable cosmetic supplement is beyond question ... it's not safe, regardless of who does it.

Professional Poster

silicone migrating? what?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	silicone_309.jpg 
Views:	4499 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	247668  

Is it coincidence or irony that she looks like the Cowardly Lion.

You cursed brat! Look what you've done! I'm melting! melting! Oh, what a world! What a world! Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness? Oooooh, look out! I'm going! Oooooh! Ooooooh!

Equally frightening is the dead-weight, corpse like feel of the tissue. It's like one big numb callous. That gives me a real woody everytime!

Oh, I may be on the side of the angels... but don't think for one second that I am one of them. (Sherlock Holmes)

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

I got pumped back in the day, fortunately all turned out well.

But I would say be sure of the expertise of the person pumping
    you, and what they are injecting into you.

Also be aware that there are now other options such as fat harvesting,
    and using PMMA.

PMMA bioplasty isn't performed in the US much, it's very prevalent in
    Latin America and a few other places, and may be considered as a
    viable alternative to Silicon injections.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Bobzz
    Another problem with silicone concerns the fact that it is a foreign substance that will cause the human body to have an immuno-reaction at some level. Silicone cannot be broken down by any enzyme system in the body, it is engulfed by macrophages, carried to distant sites by embolization where it acts as an immune adjuvant, stimulating immune activity. A person who has an immunodeficiency of any kind is, simply stated, immunocompromised.

An immunocompromised person is particularly vulnerable to opportunistic infections, in addition to normal infections that could affect everyone. Free silicone in the human body provides the perfect environment to predispose the user not only to colds, the flu and a whole host of "normal" diseases. Throw STDs and HIV-AIDS into the mix and what you have over time is, in essence, a walking petri dish just waiting for the right bug or bugs.

Silicone is great for tub surrounds, weather stripping and electrical and thermal insulation but its usefulness and safety as a injectable cosmetic supplement is beyond question ... it's not safe, regardless of who does it.
    "Waiting for the right bugs?" That's almost like saying that tattoo ink will make you a walking petri dish, when it's simply not true.

I'm not sure what your motivation is, but you seem a little over zealous about making such generalizations. Imho you need to be completely accurate when you speak about this stuff, and not play like you've had first hand experience. Or, I'd feel compelled to ask you to share with us whatever your supposed intimate knowledge is, to see how reality-based it sounds.

Instead of blaming pumping itself, you should provide documented case info to prove your theory. Explaining how infections can be caused by foreign substances and objects in the body is not going to pass as proof-positive. It's far more likely, imo, that the only real difference between med grade sil and all the other conventional fillers is permanence. They can milk you multiple times with all of the other stuff. Where as, with med grade sil you only need it once. You can slowly build on it.

Professional Poster

did "m" avoid that jail term????.i havent heard much about him for a while but his skills are somthin...