Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default This phone is amazing....

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

5 Star Poster

Default Re: This phone is amazing....

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/null/143945
    {SARCASM}I'm sure the IPhone has an app for that.{/SARCASM}

Default Re: This phone is amazing....

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/null/143945
    that one is cool, but i've been savin up to get this one. the guy at the mobile store said it would actually fit in my briefcase! oh, wait... i don't have a briefcase...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cellphone_ad_114.jpg 
Views:	707 
Size:	124.5 KB 
ID:	245815  

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Damn...I actually REMEMBER that ad!

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

The brick phone in that ad is still slim compared to the original briefcase phone..

Hung Angel Platinum Poster trish's Avatar

I don't own an iPhone, but I do really enjoy the iTouch. I'm not so much into the apps thing...but being able to carry a web browser and my music collection around in my purse is awesome. If I'm stuck in a line or waiting for a late friend to show up at the bus station, I can call up any one of the world's newpapers to occupy the time.

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

Quote Originally Posted by trish
    I don't own an iPhone, but I do really enjoy the iTouch. I'm not so much into the apps thing...but being able to carry a web browser and my music collection around in my purse is awesome. If I'm stuck in a line or waiting for a late friend to show up at the bus station, I can call up any one of the world's newpapers to occupy the time.
    Just wondering where did you come up with Iphone and Itouch...initial post was about A new Nokia that recharges itself....

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Oops! I think it was the comment about the apps that misdirected my focus. That and I was being my usual jerky self and not listening (reading) the entire conversation. In the words of Gilda Radner "Nevermind".

"...I no longer believe that people's secrets are defined and communicable, or their feelings full-blown and easy to recognize."_Alice Munro, Chaddeleys and Flemings.

"...the order in creation which you see is that which you have put there, like a string in a maze, so that you shall not lose your way". _Judge Holden, Cormac McCarthy's, BLOOD MERIDIAN.

So does the self recharging system really work? It would be so cool not to have to worry about power all the time.