Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default do you think this POST OP ts IS CRUISING for a brusing?

www.terrinicole.com
    Terri Nicole Hess Vs.
    The Peninisula Hotel of Beverly Hills

On May 16, 1997 while a guest at the Peninsula Hotel I was having a drink at the prestigious Club Bar. When I left the bar to use the Ladies Room the entire security staff of the hotel conspired and planned to try to kill me. As I stepped out of the Ladies Room, six men in dark suits attacked and beat me, dragged me to a back room and threatened to kill me. Why? Because I'm a transexual woman and I used the Ladies Room. Of course I'm mad as hell and I'm suing the hotel. The following is up to the minute court records, pleadings, complaints, depositions etc. The Civil Rights portion of the law are of national importance to the entire transgendered community. Keep looking for more updates.

http://www.terrinicole.com/releases.html

Attached Images Attached Images  

Everything on that site is from 97-98, I take it that means she lost the case hence the lack of updates after September 1998?

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Lucky you weren't tazed, stripped searched, bodily orifaces probed.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

sorry to hear what happened to her. by the way how did the hotel staff know that shes a TS girl? I think if a TS prefer using the ladies toilet they should be very careful and make sure they are very passable to make sure there would be no problem. Cause off course some GG in the toilet will get disturbed sometime if they know your a TS. But if you can pass that would be great.

By the way me I prefer using the mens toilet lots of cock to see there and yummy guys. I dont like ladies room ewww jeje

Quote Originally Posted by alyssats
    sorry to hear what happened to her. by the way how did the hotel staff know that shes a TS girl? I think if a TS prefer using the ladies toilet they should be very careful and make sure they are very passable to make sure there would be no problem. Cause off course some GG in the toilet will get disturbed sometime if they know your a TS. But if you can pass that would be great.

By the way me I prefer using the mens toilet lots of cock to see there and yummy guys. I dont like ladies room ewww jeje
    Sometimes some places' security guards don't like that any better.

Years ago right before I went FT, I actually had a security guard at this one store yell at me for using the mens room. I was like, wtf, "where do you want me to go?" Then he got all quiet, looked at me, looked at the mens room, looked at the womens room, swore, and walked away.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG

Years ago right before I went FT, I actually had a security guard at this one store yell at me for using the mens room. I was like, wtf, "where do you want me to go?" Then he got all quiet, looked at me, looked at the mens room, looked at the womens room, swore, and walked away.
    OMG That was you? I was in there too. I was taking a mean shit and I was rooting for you!

Quote Originally Posted by jcinva
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    ps: HA is not the place to look for love, I'm sure you know that, just wanted to remind you.
    WHAT?! You mean you're all just wasting my time?!!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx

OMG That was you? I was in there too. I was taking a mean shit and I was rooting for you!
    So that's what that smell was!

lmfao.

Gotta love rent-a-cops

Gold Poster

Default Post -op TS will marry one man and one woman at the same tim

Post -op TS will marry one man and one woman at the same time - t4w - 60 (North Hollywood LA SF)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: pers-3gjba-1221595394@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    Date: 2009-06-14, 4:44PM PDT

Post Operative Male to Female Transsexual with a life and a history for the ages, is willing to marry one man and one woman on the same day in the State of California and let these idiots in the government figure out what to do about it. Any arrangement can be discussed or negotiated. You can meet me as per 1999 at www.terrinicole.com or email me personally with a "resume" to terrinicole1111@gmail.com
    Thanks, Terri

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv...221595394.html

Default Re: Post -op TS will marry one man and one woman at the same

Quote Originally Posted by tsbrenda
    Post -op TS will marry one man and one woman at the same time - t4w - 60 (North Hollywood LA SF)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: pers-3gjba-1221595394@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
    Date: 2009-06-14, 4:44PM PDT

Post Operative Male to Female Transsexual with a life and a history for the ages, is willing to marry one man and one woman on the same day in the State of California and let these idiots in the government figure out what to do about it. Any arrangement can be discussed or negotiated. You can meet me as per 1999 at www.terrinicole.com or email me personally with a "resume" to terrinicole1111@gmail.com
    Thanks, Terri

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv...221595394.html

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Junior Poster

Everything on that site is from 97-98, I take it that means she lost the case hence the lack of updates after September 1998?

LOL!!

We should have a Surge into Brazil and Thailand for their supply of Tgirls