Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by alyssats
    from your avatar pic looks like a husband material

yes I seconded most girls opinion here if you like LTR why go to a club? by the way is Way out club mostly working girls or also a place just to hang out with TS? by the way I also met lots of guys who said most TS girls in Way out club are snobbish and cold. For real?

you should try TS clubs in Asia most TS girls will go after you jeje
    Husband material hey? Alot of the girls there are on the game, but there are very few trans girls i've met who aren't working girls. I'm ok with it. They don't go there to pick up clients they're mostly out on the pull. Are they snobbish and cold? Alot are, particularly the good looking ones but they get used alot so I can understand why.

Default Re: Advice please.....

Quote Originally Posted by archineer
    I want some honest advice please...

Why are trans women so difficult to get? Now i'm a good looking guy, i'm confident, outgoing, i've got good 'game', i'm reasonably well off, I don't give a shit what anyone thinks about my sexuality and looking for a LTR. Yet when I go out (usually wayout) I either get no attention, or when I do I approach the girl and she backs off before i've even said anything or throws shit tests at me (buy me a drink ect....) I don't have these problems with genetic girls and can usually pull 9's and 10's. Also what are u girls attracted to primarily: alpha maleness? money? power? looks? humor?
    Buy the damn drink LOL if you don't break the ice, expect things to stay chilly

FK

Rookie Poster

not to be rude but......

how do you know they find you good looking? (its a bit presumptious to class yourself as good looking) maybe the girls you approach dont find you good looking

by the looks of your pic you do look like a punter, again no offense just an opinion

also as stated dont look for LTR in a club... doh!

these girls cant tell you why your not getting any success really every individual differs, gg, male or lb

I do appreciate your question, having never tried to go to a place such as this i couldnt tell you, and if you want an ltr with an trans im guessing its gonna be very hard to find but good luck to you and i hope you find that special girl

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGuy
    sorry man but ts only care about money. thats the difference between gg and ts.
    LOL.

If only you could have met some of the GGs I knew growing up, I suspect your opinion would be quite different.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all