Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Advice please.....

I want some honest advice please...

Why are trans women so difficult to get? Now i'm a good looking guy, i'm confident, outgoing, i've got good 'game', i'm reasonably well off, I don't give a shit what anyone thinks about my sexuality and looking for a LTR. Yet when I go out (usually wayout) I either get no attention, or when I do I approach the girl and she backs off before i've even said anything or throws shit tests at me (buy me a drink ect....) I don't have these problems with genetic girls and can usually pull 9's and 10's. Also what are u girls attracted to primarily: alpha maleness? money? power? looks? humor?

Professional Poster tommymageeshemales2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alyssats
    any pics?
    Nice! Straight to the point!

Junior Poster

I did post a couple on the personals thread but they were huge... ill try and find some of a smaller size.

Junior Poster

Thats me on my profile. I look kind of serious in this one but its the best I can find at the moment.

in this country, you gotta make the money first. then when you get the money, you get the power. then when you get the power, then you get the women.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tmontana_118.jpg 
Views:	472 
Size:	31.1 KB 
ID:	245308  

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

I've wrote about this a bunch of times, I'll see if I can find it again.

Use yahoo, friendfinder, fling, etc. Loads of transwomen out there wanting to meet a good guy.

Junior Poster

I know some TS girls are shy around (espcially handsome) guys, cause they're self-conscious or expect trouble.

♥♥Lucia Miel♥♥
    http://www.tslucia.com/

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Here it is - originally written on http://www.tgirltalk.com for a guy who couldn't get a date with ANY girl, it's context is the same for dating a tgirl (ie; any girl).

Love is ...

The internet is an incredible place to find a relationship because if you go to the right places everyone is in the same boat. In todays society of fragmented workplaces and posturing when you go to clubs (oh for the days of companies that hired 1000's and organised dances where the girls, would always accept a dance).

Yahoo personals, Friendfinder, etc. Don't go for the big expensive ones like advertised on TV but the ones above would be a good start.

1. Your not looking for a best friend (although he/she may become) your looking for a date. They have to be close to you.

2. Post your photos. No posturing, no posing with other people, no posing with children (whose ever they may be). Just clean, nice smiling photos.

3. Write a good paragraph on who you are. What you like to do, what your life aspirations are, if you have any strong political or religious beliefs (if your moderate then skip any talk on either). What your hobbies are whether they are ski-diving or sitting watching soap operas. Be honest!!!

4. What am I looking for? You don't fucking know because you haven't met her yet!!! The amount of guys who say they are looking for an 27-28 yr old-blonde-slim-under5ft.... They're idiots. Leave it fairly open as many people whom you may be attracted to either may not judge themselves to fit in the criteria of "pretty" (when others think they are) or you haven't given yourself the opportunity to get to know them!

5. Cliche ... but the right personality that works with you ... makes that person oh, so more attractive.

6. No more than 3 messages back and forth before you either give them your number (guys) or ask them for their number (girls) - sorry but sometimes safety and decorum does have a gender difference. If they don't have a photo ... then don't let it deter you from asking them out. They just may be shy or unconfident - or not wanting the peer pressure of being spotted on a dating site.

7. First meeting should be lunchtime, or right after work. It should be scheduled for no more than an hour. Coffee, ice cream, juice. And thats how you should ask them out ... "Shall we get together for a coffee, this week and have a chat?". If she is not over confident about going in public yet then ask her to suggest a meeting place.

8. Ask HER/HIM questions. Yes, you are selling yourself but don't offer ridiculous stuff that is uncalled for. If you ask them a question then it shows your interested in them and it's not all about you. NO talk about exes, lovelives or the question "So why are you on a dating site?" Don't go expecting it to be an interview, just let the conversation grow organically and see where it leads.

Don't start any sexual questions ... as soon as you ask "How big is your cock then?" FAIL !!!

9. Don't make plans immediately at the first meet as it might be putting pressure on the other. Go home, reflect and if it's someone you'd like to know more about ... EMAIL THEM that night, with a;
    "Thanks, it was lovely to meet you and I'm happy to see that we have the same interest in .... here's a link to that book we were talking about ... I'd love to get together with you again, later this week/next week, so I look forward to hearing from you."

If it's someone that you were uninterested in - and they contact you, just send a polite reply, "I enjoyed meeting you but I don't feel we have too much in common so I don't wish to waste your time perusing this".

10. If you get no reply, email once more 2-3 days later, just asking if they got your email and if they're not interested, could they just let you know.

11. Don't be deterred. There is another girl/guy waiting for you.

12. Don't play games. There are no rules like the movies say ... having to wait X days to call, having to get to 2nd base on the 3rd date. Go with what you think.

All of this seems obvious but most people fuck it up.

I guarantee, if you do what I said above. You'll eventually meet someone - and if in the meantime you go on a few dates that may go from horrible to meeting some incredible people ... then that is part of the experience of life.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

You lack game, maybe not verbage or charisma, but originality or a good game plan

Often times is not what you got, or what you look like, but what you talk, and can back up later. Usually going out to find your wife isnt the best plan, as most girls (ts or gg) go out to hang with their friends, get as many free drinks as possible, then go home, and going for nothing but ts, is a slippery game if your not on your p's q's and r's.
    Best bet, just enjoy the scene, join a personal site, but dont put too much pressure on yourself or the girl. Biggest error i see on both sides is the person says theyre looking for a LTR, and will kill the date simply because the other person isnt looking fo rthe same just yet. Sure a chaser/golddigger isnt ideal, but friendships are the best groundwork fo rany good longterm relationship IMO.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P