Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314
    Rookie Poster

The fact that Celeste isn't at LEAST in the top 5 and Jesse Flores isn't in the list at all totally invalidates this list for me. Plus, Alexis from number 23 is also on the list somewhere else too (with only a face picture)

*sniffles* I'm number 115 wahhhhhhhhh! We ought do this to compare these fans on HA lol! unfortuantely not many post their own pix ....friggin cowards! Hahaha! No hard feelings folks...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Olivia Love

Rookie Poster

Default Re: My top 150 tgirls - like Fhm's top 100 sexiest genetic g

Quote Originally Posted by gjamestgirlfan
    Hi everyone, i have got this list i think properly over a 2 year period and i thought id put my top 150 tgirls in order from 150-1 this is my opinion and ive taken into account all things i can for my list.
    Number 1 obviousally would be my dream girl in the world, i would ask you all to please make comments on but please dont post any pictures until i have put all my 150 pictures on. (1 for each girl)
    Then if any of you have seen FHM which is a blokes magazine they do a poll every year who the top 100 genetic girls is, this changes all the time, but i think i dont really care on that list.
    Id love if you guys, girls send me your top 10 tgirls, taking into account what you feel is attractive to you and then id happily work out a list for everyone and give results for who be in top 100.
    I dont mean this to be nasty to any girls on here as its all own personal taste etc, just shows how many gorgeous women out there as got to list of 150 and i thought i better stop now.
    If you have any girls i have forgotten which i bet i have, or you like please add to list and if have any plans on how to do this top 10 voting system.
    Think be interesting to see the different tastes and then who would come out on top.
    But this list hopefully give you my taste and also at same time put a face to the name of the girls and make easier for people to vote.
    Hope you like this.
    Adriana needs more love!! 148? No way, she's the hottest!

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by gjamestgirlfan
    Im back and doing as many as i can do again starting from
    numbers 30, 29 and 28
    Foxxy should be number 1 followed by Adriana Rodrigues. My 2 favorites!

Junior Poster

Default Re: My top 150 tgirls - like Fhm's top 100 sexiest genetic girls

Great selection of beauties but truefully I dont know I could rank all the beauties like you have

Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: My top 150 tgirls - like Fhm's top 100 sexiest genetic girls

I appreciate your list, me personally would have moo (43) placed in the top 10 and would include sarina valentina And jizelle moore placed very highly