Default Skittlez on 79th Miami

I read in another forum that Skittlez in Miami now has Tgirl dancers in the back. This is a black strip club on the corner or 79th and 441 I think. The other forum is not reliable so I figured some of the S Florida girls can help us out. I have been to this club a few years ago and it is very ghetto, metal detectors and security frisk everyone as they come in. If it is true though it will be a wild place.

Trixies in Hollywood FL is also rumored to be re-opening after Stan the owner passed away. It was a hard year for them with Tip-C dying (the other owner) of cancer and now Stan died from a accidental overdose. Johnny's Bar is rumored to be the new owner, that is the gay male strip club on Broward Blvd, who knows for sure.

Even though this isn't a petting zoo, you can still stroke my cock if you want.

If the zombie apocalypse happens in Vegas... will it stay in Vegas?

so no one is S Florida has any clue if this is true or not? I will be in S Florida in Aug and don't want to go to Miami if it isn't real.

Even though this isn't a petting zoo, you can still stroke my cock if you want.

If the zombie apocalypse happens in Vegas... will it stay in Vegas?

Junior Poster

crazy.... i just met stan when i came here on vacation before i moved here ... we had a conversation for about an hour before it got busy and he was treating the girls like shit ....it was kinda funny cuz i mean honestly the "girls" were waaay below par

Junior Poster

and none of these miami posts seem to have any info but go to twist in south beach on friday or saturday some decent girls down there