Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Default Fucking self centered bitches!

I hate self centered people who only think about themselves

I was nice enuf to help this bitch out and bring her to nj so she could make some money, we were gonna tour Newark, Atlantic City and Philly together.

I told her lets try AC! She says Ok. She has a habit of leaving early so i told her DONT TELL ME TO BOOK IT IF U GONNA CHANGE UR MIND! She says IM DOWN SISTA!! WE GONNA HAVE FUNNN!

She goes out last night to a friends house in NJ, comes back this morning and says she wanna stay. So i kicked her ass out my hotel room and OUT OF MY LIFE! PACK UR SHIT AND LEAVE NOW! AND WAIT FOR UR RIDE DOWNSTAIRS!

Im so upset

Professional Poster

Ruby, you seem like such a sweetheart, but I think that gets you into trouble. Sometimes you need to keep business as business. You do alot of kind things for people, but from a business stand point they may not be the best decisions. It may piss some people off, but only the ones that are probably gonna let you down anyway. If you gonna treat a trick like a trick, treat a co-worker like a co-worker.
    Just my 2 cents

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

well its not the business aspect that bothers me, i woulda went to AC on my own anyhow, im used to being alone. Its the lack of respect and considerration in the friendship that just eats me up. If u say ur gonna do something, do it!

Y am i constantly being disappointed by my friends? Maybe i AM too nice, but i cant help it. i was raised with proper morals. I constantly see people doing and saying things that make me say WTF IS WRONG WITH U? How can u POSSIBLY NOT know what u just said/did was wrong/immoral/rude?

Silver Poster

You should of went to AC last weekend, when I was there. Look at me talking like we don't live 5 mins from each other lol. Sorry about what happened. That's extra rude

Lifemember

Quote Originally Posted by jjhill
    You should of went to AC last weekend, when I was there. Look at me talking like we don't live 5 mins from each other lol. Sorry about what happened. That's extra rude
    im just gonna check it out for 3 days and see if business is poppin. I cant cancel the hotel room its already paid in full, so i gotta go or i lose $.

Professional Poster

I know what you mean Ruby. It's one of the reasons a lot of people ( past and present ) aren't in my life. Done with the using / self-centered stuff.

oh damn, thats a mess. i'm sure it'll work out for you ruby, u a go getter!

im constantly cleaning out my "buddy list." Soon i wont have any friends left. Its funny how u can be friends w a person for a while, and when you put yourself in a differnt scenario with them they do something that just makes you say WOW!

This happens with a lot of the trannies when they are friends, but then u bring her around a boy and watch her true colors show.

I have been friends to a lot of girls that have just made me gag including Valiere and Melania. Its a shame, especially when we deal with so much shyt from everyone else that u cant even find a good friend amongst each other

Makes me wonder sometimes if i woulda been happier as a boy

my best friend happens to be a kunt, try the kunts no shade. i rarely have trans friends like about 2, the rest are only hi's and bye's sadly. if all else fails, at the end of the day u dont need friends. less things to worry about.

Gold Poster

Ruby,I totally understand how you feel,it's a big let down especially since you had your heart set on this.Good reliable are hard to find.