Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tranny Chaser

Rookie Poster

Default Tranny Chaser

I find it kind of amusing that a typical "slam" for us TS admirerers(?) is that "you're a 'tranny chaser'". Now I love GGs as well as TSs as long as their (in my opinion) beautiful and passable. If you go after alot of GGs they call you a skirt chaser or flirt which is kind of looked at as a healthy sex drive, or expected if your single and looking for some fun, or looking for a lifelong mate. But if you like more than one TS than your the despicable "tranny chaser". How dare you tip me, and then look at another performer. How could you ask ME out and then even be tempted by another. I don't get it. Maybe some TSs here could help me understand why the fact that I find many beautiful girls and TSs attractive is a bad thing. As long as you don't two time or cheat on anyone, what's the problem? Is it just a showgirl ego thing? Is everyone that insecure? Or maybe it's okay in a TS's eyes that I like girls and that ONE TS. But if I like more than one TS, it somehow minimizes their own feeling of being a woman.

Some guys prefer girls. Some guys prefer guys. Some guys prefer TSs. What's the big deal?

In search of Cindy Crawford with a cock.

Junior Poster

it's just a way for insecure/ jealous tgirls to try to make you feel like less of a person... it really doesnt make sense because usually when they use the term "tranny chaser" they are using it in a derogatory way, which really means they are just putting themselves down..... in all honesty (and not trying to offend any girls here) but if it wasnt for so called "tranny chasers" these tgirls would be living in a sad sad lonely world

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hotvegasguy26
    it's just a way for insecure/ jealous tgirls to try to make you feel like less of a person... it really doesnt make sense because usually when they use the term "tranny chaser" they are using it in a derogatory way, which really means they are just putting themselves down..... in all honesty (and not trying to offend any girls here) but if it wasnt for so called "tranny chasers" these tgirls would be living in a sad sad lonely world
    I don't know this guy and I already like him......

Karma for you dude

adding along to that brilliant response.....

Any chick (GG or TG) that has the audacity to label a guy in any scene when said chick drops to her knees multiple times a week for various clientele is a fool. This has been discussed many a time but if the dude's a chaser and you label him that then 40 mins later hop in his car, a cab, or meet him at his hotel room then you're no better!

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

BritneyBoykins

. . .just fuck

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

sup BB *hugz*

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BritneyBoykins
    . . .just fuck
    agreed

BritneyBoykins

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel