Silver Poster

Default Ha Fantasy Football (originally posted in sports forum)

I posted this in the sports forum and it got like three views lol. Anybody interested in a HA Fantasy Football league? I never started a league, but I think it would be fun to have a league with some of the people on here.

Lifemember

just since your cool JJhill lol....Not into fantasy football never understood the concept for any of the sports...I mean you like a team thats it. right?

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

lol believe it or not, im maxed out, in 3 leagues already and more than that it would be nothin but chaos

"If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    just since your cool JJhill lol....Not into fantasy football never understood the concept for any of the sports...I mean you like a team thats it. right?

lol thanks GSXR, this basically how it works. You and the other guys in the league basically form your own team. Pick a name, logo, etc. From there you have a draft. The draft goes as this 1-10 then 10-1 and continues in that fashion. Once your team is complete and week one comes around, you will have to compete with one of the guys in the league. The winner is the guy with the most points. The way points are earned are by: how many touchdowns your team score, how many yds receiving, yds rushing, etc. Basketball is the same logic, which team has the most points, assists, rebounds, steals...So it all depends on how well you draft.

Lifemember

Quote Originally Posted by jjhill
    Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR

lol thanks GSXR, this basically how it works. You and the other guys in the league basically form your own team. Pick a name, logo, etc. From there you have a draft. The draft goes as this 1-10 then 10-1 and continues in that fashion. Once your team is complete and week one comes around, you will have to compete with one of the guys in the league. The winner is the guy with the most points. The way points are earned are by: how many touchdowns your team score, how many yds receiving, yds rushing, etc. Basketball is the same logic, which team has the most points, assists, rebounds, steals...So it all depends on how well you draft.
    Ill stick to MADDEN and NBA GAMES lol

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Silver Poster

lol, most of those have fantasy features in there. I'm usually not a big fan of the fantasy features in video games.

Lifemember

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

When you say football, do you mean football or that bastardized form of rugby, poplular in the colonies?

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Professional Poster

You know that EVERYTHING gets posted in General Discussion,sports,religion/politics etc.,whether it belongs here or not.

"She Shakin' It For,Daddy"

Veteran Poster

Having won a few leagues in the past, I'd love to get in a 12 team league with the two Alyssas, TS Jenifer, Jen Justice, Mimi, Jen Paris, Ruby TS, Hara, Liberty, Danielle Foxx and Vanessa..

If they kicked my ass, and I finished last, I wouldn't feel so bad!

But I'd probably win the league! :P

Now that would be Fantasy Football!