Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Hell, Ecstatic, speaking of their success. Don't you recognize good luck when you see it ?!

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

upset that the yankess loss, but happ boston wont repeat. go yanks, will get em tomorrow

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Default Re: THE NEXT BEST THING TO A YANKEE WIN IS A RED SUX LOSS..Y

Quote Originally Posted by MegabodyNYC
    EVEN IF THE YANKEES LOSE THE RED SOX WHO WERE AHEAD OF THE YANKEES BY 5 GAMES IN LOSS COLUMN ON SEPTEMBER FIRST ........ THEN A FEW WEEKS LATER THE RED SOX LOST THE DIVISON TO THE YANKEES WHO ARE THE DIVISION CHAMPS..... BUT THE SWEETEST PART OF IT ALL IS THAT TONIGHT BOSTON RED SUX GOT SWEPT......IM GOING OUT TONIGHT AND CELEBRATING.......I FUCKING HATE BOSTON...IM A HAPPY MAN
    Hey MEGA, go fuck yourself! You are a Yankee fan, I'm a Red Sox fan. We are an enigma to the rest of the nation! We are the best two teams in baseball. With the new scheduling format we meet each other a bizzilion time in the regular season. We beat the fuck out of each other every year. I believe over the last three years, our head to head record is something like 35-35. And if we meet each other in the post season, we go to the World Series spent and exhausted, but we both useally win. Unfortunately, our pitching was like the walking wounded this year, and so was yours. You lost tonight, also. You're one away from joining us in a drunken get together reminising about our losts season. Thus the viewer ratings will go through the floor if neither of us are in the dance.

You picked up a couple of sharp pitchers in Small and the other guy and we got two or three with Papplebom and the college kid.

As a Boston fan, I will say I respect and admire Torre (class), Jeter, he's got his head in the game always, Posada, an ashole, but I admire his abilities, Mussina=Wakefield, Bernie Williams, I love this guy's dedication to the game, Matsui, scared shitless when this guy comes up to the plate..he's haunted (tell him the enola gay pilot wasn't from Boston).

We will continue to beat the fuck out of each other to reach the World Series next year. We lost our fastball this year, so did you. Without us baseball is boring!!!! The White Sox will win because their into it this year. Any team that can execute a squeeze play with their slowest runner on third deserves to take it.

The funny thing is if the White Sox do take it, Cubs fans will be sliting their throats in the street.

FACE IT MEGA,WE'RE BOTH SPENT FROM BEATING THE FUCK OUT OF EACH OTHER

Default Re: THE NEXT BEST THING TO A YANKEE WIN IS A RED SUX LOSS..Y

Quote Originally Posted by MegabodyNYC
    EVEN IF THE YANKEES LOSE THE RED SOX WHO WERE AHEAD OF THE YANKEES BY 5 GAMES IN LOSS COLUMN ON SEPTEMBER FIRST ........ THEN A FEW WEEKS LATER THE RED SOX LOST THE DIVISON TO THE YANKEES WHO ARE THE DIVISION CHAMPS..... BUT THE SWEETEST PART OF IT ALL IS THAT TONIGHT BOSTON RED SUX GOT SWEPT......IM GOING OUT TONIGHT AND CELEBRATING.......I FUCKING HATE BOSTON...IM A HAPPY MAN
    Hey MEGA, go fuck yourself! You are a Yankee fan, I'm a Red Sox fan. We are an enigma to the rest of the nation! We are the best two teams in baseball. With the new scheduling format we meet each other a bizzilion time in the regular season. We beat the fuck out of each other every year. I believe over the last three years, our head to head record is something like 35-35. And if we meet each other in the post season, we go to the World Series spent and exhausted, but we both useally win. Unfortunately, our pitching was like the walking wounded this year, and so was yours. You lost tonight, also. You're one away from joining us in a drunken get together reminising about our losts season. Thus the viewer ratings will go through the floor if neither of us are in the dance.

You picked up a couple of sharp pitchers in Small and the other guy and we got two or three with Papplebom and the college kid.

As a Boston fan, I will say I respect and admire Torre (class), Jeter, he's got his head in the game always, Posada, an ashole, but I admire his abilities, Mussina=Wakefield, Bernie Williams, I love this guy's dedication to the game, Matsui, scared shitless when this guy comes up to the plate..he's haunted (tell him the enola gay pilot wasn't from Boston).

We will continue to beat the fuck out of each other to reach the World Series next year. We lost our fastball this year, so did you. Without us baseball is boring!!!! The White Sox will win because their into it this year. Any team that can execute a squeeze play with their slowest runner on third deserves to take it.

The funny thing is if the White Sox do take it, Cubs fans will be sliting their throats in the street.

FACE IT MEGA,WE'RE BOTH SPENT FROM BEATING THE FUCK OUT OF EACH OTHER

Veteran Poster

Game 3 loss! Randy Johnson gets hit!!

It looks like its getting harder and harder to BUY a championship these days.

Yank payroll= 203 million

Boston payroll= 127 million

and it's 2002 all over again. The Yankees are about to be eliminated by the no-name Angels (LA payroll-about 80 million. that's what they pay A.ROD)

there's something lacking in the Yanks this year. It just doesn't seem that they want it that much. The Cal crew is just flat out playing harder.

Professional Poster

LOL @ rabid Boston fans.

Always rabid....

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Junior Poster

How can a team with the biggest payroll in the history of baseball, who barely got in the playoffs and is getting their ass handed to them by the Angels, going to talk shit about anyone else?

They're choking more than Boston did.

"Rice is good when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something." -- Mitch Hedberg

Professional Poster

So sad....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	27919072189_180.jpg 
Views:	1071 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	30881  

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Boston always tries to compete with New York City; it can't be done. Don't get me wrong, Boston is a great city, but it just can't compare itself with NYC in any category – save for, perhaps, its number of drunken Irishmen

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.