Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Gamers?

Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

[quote="Quiet Reflections"]how is Infamous?[/quote

It is actually a pretty good game. I am sure that you already know the premise of the game, but I would definitely recommend the game. I would go as far to say that if you own a PS3 then Infamous is the game that you should buy.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

have a ps3 and a wii here. Pretty much only play wii when i have people over, the ps3 is more what i use for everything else

Avenged01 Junior Poster

Im mainly a PC gamer. I dabble with the consoles occasionally I just find the same games on PC are deeper and have better graphics. At the moment i'm playing Fallout 3, Farcry 2 and GTA IV. Thinking about buying Prototype when it comes out next week but not sure if it will be any good.

peace

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by LuciaMiel
    Right now I'm playing 'The World Ends With You' for my DS, and it's the sickest most original game EVER. And this si from someone who started with a coleco vision in '86 and has been in the game ever since..
    classic NES is probably my Fave.. been meaning to play mirror's edge but I'm too damn busy nowadays. I'm admittedly a year or so behind the curve right now just out of poverty.
    Nice pic ^^

nintendo wii the best for me
    gives me a good exercise with wii sports

kessler is cole in the future.
    wooooooooo

I use to be a Goon. Now I'm a Pretty Bitch.

I got an PS3 and a PSP. Still playing GTA IV and, since it just came out yesterday, am looking forward to the new Big Surf Island for Burnout Paradise.

"Strangers In The Night, Exchanging Clothing, Strangers In My Pants..."

Rookie Poster

mostly PC games but I do find myself gaming on my Iphone more and more

Mostly just City of Heros on PC dont have time for much else these days

Just trying to make my way in this world and have some fun along the way... want to join me?

Quote Originally Posted by alyssats
    wii fit is actually pretty good exercise too. i mean not gym good but still not bad and its kinda fun

Quote Originally Posted by LeoraMoore
    I used that too for a long time (I bought a Wii just for it, lol) but only use it on and off now, mostly doing the yoga and strength exercises. I just don't like how you can't make a long non-stop routine for 30 or 60 minutes even though the interactiveness makes it a bit more fun than normal exercises. However I just learned about Wii Fit Plus and it looks like they are fixing all these issues. I'm also interested in the EA Sports Active. Never heard of it til the other day and wonder if anyone has tried that? When it comes to exercise at home though, I stick mostly to my videos.
    yes im thinking of wii fit also i really like playing with it at the same time toning and exercising my body. wii sports really help me a lot to mantain my weight and figure. i like almost all the sports theme games in wii even the beijing olympics games so much fun

Quote Originally Posted by Nashvegas
    wii fit is actually pretty good exercise too. i mean not gym good but still not bad and its kinda fun
    ill try to get wii fit especially the wii fit plus going to gym and running on threadmill so boring for me. wii is so much fun especially with family and friends