Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678
    Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Azanti
    Robert Gallo did not discover AIDS, and I didn't say he did.

His theft of the discovery is indeed well documented, he had nothing to do with the work of the Pasteur Insitute. That is well documented.

None of the sources you have given are credible. Again, I disagree with your opinion.
    Exactly.
    Luc Montagnier's team did.
    I was not sure what the previous poster meant with 'sort of discovered'.

Purgamentum verbatim ad nauseum...

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Teydyn
    Quote Originally Posted by addicted
    So I guess that makes you coward hiding behind a computer hurling insults?
    The way you behave, "argue", spew insults my description of you was very accurate.

All those links are meaningless, They are special interests groups who are on the payroll
    Unlike mr. null's site they try to make you think. Unlike mr. null they dont tell you "you are going to die. if you buy my stuff, you are going to live".
    That alone makes Mr. Null more then suspect.

It makes him "on the payroll" too.

Everything is well documented about robert gallo's so called hiv discovery and it is clear as day what went on.
    At least its well documented, unlike anything Mr. Null has to say, or unlike his credibility, which is questionable and not well documented, if not lied about at all (not surprisingly)
    This is not even about gary null's credibility so you can try and twist this around for your enjoyment.

The test is a fraud and its all about the money, The HIV antiviral drug known as azt is one of the most toxic drugs in the world and causes muscle wasting. Billions of dollars pumped into the aids cause and nothing has been done. Time for a change because the current sysytem has failed.

Veteran Poster

Well, sorry, but once again I do not agree, and it is about Null if your using him as a source which you claim is credible, which clearly is in doubt.

In the UK tests are free.

In the UK Medication is free.

And AZT hasn't been used accept in extreme cases, for well over ten years now. Shows how much you know.

I accept that you may well be aruging the case from the American medical standards, which I would agree is a piss poor system.

'We Are, Marshall... Almost home...'

Veteran Poster

Well, sorry, but once again I do not agree, and it is about Null if your using him as a source which you claim is credible, which clearly is in doubt.

And AZT hasn't been used accept in extreme cases, for well over ten years now. Shows how much you know.

I accept that you may well be aruging the case from the American medical standards, which I would agree is a piss poor system.
    HIV is a bogut test anywhere, AIDS medication is garbage anywhere. AZT should not be used in any situation.

Junior Poster

HIV is a bogut test anywhere, AIDS medication is garbage anywhere. AZT should not be used in any situation.
    No disrespect there, but what is your field of expertise? I think it's ok to say what you feel, but if you are factual, your current job/document interest could push for a stronger argument.

Purgamentum verbatim ad nauseum...