A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Tranny Awards Featured on NBC!!!!

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/around_tow...-Surprise.html

TRANNY Awards Reveals Major Surprise No actual trannies are involved with annual award ceremony

By SAJID FAROOQ

RuPaul would be natural presenter for any ceremony involving trannies. Organizers of the annual TRANNY Awards picked Congresswoman Ellen Tauscher for the job instead.

It seems an injustice: Shouldn't the alternatively gendered be intimately involved with an event called the TRANNY Awards?

(To be fair, we have never not heard Tauscher express her desire to be a man.)

Don't ask the California Transportation Foundation, a nonprofit associated with Caltrans which hosted its 20th annual awards ceremony to celebrate "transportation achievement," why no actual trannies were highlighted in the program.

This is the kind of thing that gives Sacramento, where the foundation is based, its cowtown reputation. In twenty years, no one thought to look up the meaning of "tranny"? Even a simple Google search will show what the real Tranny Awards are:

With the lack of recognition that the transgender erotica industry gets, Grooby Productions, the leader in transgender erotica content for over 10 years decided to sponsor awards specific to our industry.

Perhaps the CTF feels it got the name first. But we think the only reasonable thing is for them to share a ceremony -- and hire RuPaul. She'll transport the audience, all right.

WHAT!?

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Platinum Poster

Default Re: ok

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    Rupaul is not a "tranny" either.
    He is a drag queen or a female impersonator.

dont expect that to matter to the ppl here

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: ok

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    Rupaul is not a "tranny" either.
    He is a drag queen or a female impersonator.
    You should write to that news outlet and tell them they screwed up ... and your available for the presenters job at the next Transit Awards!

Marjorie Taylor Greene Is A Nice Lady Platinum Poster Dino Velvet's Avatar

Walter Mercado hosted a Tranny Award Show for Univision.