Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default OK so i,m not gay.

I was wondering if you only like chicks with a dick and a set of balls then what sexual orientation are you? I know this has been done to death and back to life again but please humor me with a legitimate response. Gay men are usually associated with men on men . And heteros are well kind of obvious really. So what about us who only like women who can spell their name in the snow when they pee?

So you are a man? You like women? Straight.

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

What she said. Seriously man dont get hung up on labels. You like what you like and besides your sexual orientation does not define who you are. Enjoy these lovely ladies here and have FUN!

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

As far as this site is concerned you're straight until you piss off one of the girls. Then you're a fag. Enjoy your night/day/etc depending on what time zone you're in.

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Default Re: OK so i,m not gay.

Quote Originally Posted by plankton
    I was wondering if you only like chicks with a dick and a set of balls then what sexual orientation are you? I know this has been done to death and back to life again but please humor me with a legitimate response. Gay men are usually associated with men on men . And heteros are well kind of obvious really. So what about us who only like women who can spell their name in the snow when they pee?
    i know a GG that can pee her name in the snow

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    As far as this site is concerned you're straight until you piss off one of the girls. Then you're a fag. Enjoy your night/day/etc depending on what time zone you're in.

You like women and those who look and act like women. Transexual women are a subset of women. So thay are not acting like women. They are women. A number of men are attracted to crossdressers who have an attractive feminine presention, but not when they are in male form. The feminine presentation is the key aspect.

But as I have said before, the reality of label names are so broad, they are inadequate to describe complex sexuality.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel

...And he has 6968 posts...he knows whereof he speaks!!!

To answer the OP...Dude!! Who cares! Pick a title that sounds good to you and defend it with claws and fangs bared.

Like this: I admire Amy Daly - she is a sexy young chicky-babe - that makes me straight!! And FU!! anyone who disagrees.

What if all these fantasies come flailing around?

Quote Originally Posted by eclipsemint
    Like this: I admire Amy Daly - she is a sexy young chicky-babe - that makes me straight!! And FU!! anyone who disagrees.
    <3

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    You like women and those who look and act like women. Transexual women are a subset of women. So thay are not acting like women. They are women. A number of men are attracted to crossdressers who have an attractive feminine presention, but not when they are in male form. The feminine presentation is the key aspect.

But as I have said before, the reality of label names are so broad, they are inadequate to describe complex sexuality.
    A very good response.