Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Professional Poster

Just be careful. Whatever you pick, you don't want to end up mediocre like this.

Rookie Poster

Love, I know if i was forced to decide i'd be conflicted, even though I know in the end i'd choose love.

Junior Poster

No, spending my life with a mediocre woman is my worst nightmare, I know far to many people who are dis-satisfied because they've settled for less and 'make do'. I've been with too many 'average' girls to know that it'll never work for me- it always feels like there's this huge gaping hole in the relationship.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Love or Great Sex?

Quote Originally Posted by tgirlnatasha
    Would you prefer having one hot sex night with the most beautiful T-Girl ever or a life time love story with an average looking one?
    Let's see are honest you are
    I've had great sex with some of the best looking tgirls (I've been around the TG scene for 25 years.) Now I'd like to experience the true love affair, which I haven't done yet. The closest I got was with my last gg girlfriend.

The definition of beauty is relative. A girl doesn't have to be an A-list model for me to fall in love with her, but she has to be attractive to me.