Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Re: WHERE ARE THE GUYS WHO...

Quote Originally Posted by jjhill
    Quote Originally Posted by JeniferTS
    like to just fuck? who are not into being a "bottom"? who are not into sucking cock but like to get slurped up? are there any in this forum? SPEAK UP NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE!!!

oh, and how could I forget, WHO LIKE TO EAT ASS OUT TOO!
    I see your into guys like myself. I'm loving your avatar by the way! Stunning!!!
    so, these guys do exist ::sigh of relief:: lol

thank you sweetie.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    I think, men who does not go down on tgirls and suck are very boring men! lol

I'm pretty sure lots of girls on here would agree (maybe not the OP).

If I made him cum, he should at least be able to return the favor!!

~Kisses.

HTG
    between you and me(and everybody else being nosey), i'm a virgin orally..i've never been sucked..never felt like trying it..i'll take a good twister tongue though, hehe

Silver Poster

like to just fuck? who are not into being a "bottom"? who are not into sucking cock but like to get slurped up? are there any in this forum? SPEAK UP NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE!!!

I see your into guys like myself. I'm loving your avatar by the way! Stunning!!!

thank you sweetie.
    your welcome! I'm def one of them, I usually don't speak up on topics like this cuz I'm in the minority. Then you have the guys who come on and say, "well if your not into getting fuck or sucking dick why aren't you on a girl forum?" lol

Lifemember

Professional Poster

thank you sweetie.
    your welcome! I'm def one of them, I usually don't speak up on topics like this cuz I'm in the minority. Then you have the guys who come on and say, "well if your not into getting fuck or sucking dick why aren't you on a girl forum?" lol
    lol just because men like tranny's doesn't mean they automatically like the cock and like to get fucked..i know a couple guys who are strictly into tgirls but don't suck cock or get fucked by them.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

~Kisses.

HTG
    between you and me(and everybody else being nosey), i'm a virgin orally..i've never been sucked..never felt like trying it..i'll take a good twister tongue though, hehe
    That's kewl girl! I had my 1st head like 20 or something. I was not too thrilled about it to be honest. But i guess, I've since adjusted!

I realized, heck..If I made him cum it's the least he could do and be fair to me. I'm sure you'll get there if the time is right and the guy was willing.

PS (Edit Add)

I know a couple of guys who wouldn't even wanna see a cock much less touch one..but like tgirls. And that's cool too and they're still my friends.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Silver Poster

thank you sweetie.
    lol just because men like tranny's doesn't mean they automatically like the cock and like to get fucked..i know a couple guys who are strictly into tgirls but don't suck cock or get fucked by them.

Thank you!!!! Everytime I say that people look at me all crazy! A lot of guys on here need to read that statement lol

Lifemember

Professional Poster

~Kisses.

HTG
    That's kewl girl! I had my 1st head like 20 or something. I was not too thrilled about it to be honest. But i guess, I've since adjusted!

I realized, heck..If I made him cum it's the least he could do and be fair to me. I'm sure you'll get there if the time is right and the guy was willing.

~Kisses.

HTG
    i'll never say never

Professional Poster

thank you sweetie.

Thank you!!!! Everytime I say that people look at me all crazy! A lot of guys on here need to read that statement lol
    yeah, they'll usually say "why don't you just go fuck a GG and get sucked by one since you don't like the tranny cock?"...lol

That would be me, pretty lady, that would definitely be me.

Rookie Poster

i feel like this thread is made like every two days, in some form or fashion