Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by simplyjoe View Post
    I have never sucked a cock. Nor eaten an ass. But recieve oral better than most.
    Lmao wtf does that mean?

Junior Poster

Do you even cum? Is it some type of shame of yourself? Is it that you will feel less like a woman? I don't get it. I understand not wanting that to be the main attraction, but if a guy is fucking you and ignoring one of your major errogenous zones, that isn't a good thing. I don't know of any girls who have ever asked me, "just fuck me, stay away from my clit. I don't wanna cum!" I am not saying top, but consider the ramifications of a guy being in complete denial of who you have been through all aspects of transitions and a guy who wants nothing more than to make you feel pleasure. That should be more important than some hang-up on "I shouldn't have this thing."

As for the notion that a guy who would notice your penis in a good way is gay, do you look like a man? I would doubt it, so I seriously don't think the guy is after you for the dick. If he were, he would go for guys in a bathroom or something. They come to you because they want a beautiful woman with something unique. Sometimes it is liking the visible signs of arousal rather than just feeling the wetness and watching the girl grind moan and all of that. We are Americans, we like to have visuals of things happening and your penis being hard is like a clit being hard as hell, but we don't have to stop what we are doing to see how hard it is.

I would seriously like to know why you don't see this. You are a girl no matter what you do sexually. It is you, don't worry about men wanting to do more to you. It is like a girl who will admit she likes her asshole licked, but doesn't want you to do it because she feels dirty. Mental hangups are just obstacles to pleasure. Sex is an improv and it works best when the performers aren't too nervous to speak about anything freely.

Junior Poster

I am versatile. i enjoy eating ass. i love it i dont know why but it gets me hard as hell. i enjoy sucking cock as well. i guess all around i do it all. i love fucking a transgender woman missionary and stroking her cock while her tits bounce. its a great site. i live in nyc and i have a lot of great woman to see if i desire. if u want pm me i am always willing to come over and suck cock

Last edited by fitnesshero; 09-01-2010 at 04:17 PM.

Veteran Poster

If she doesn't want to Get sucked, who am I to complain!? I'm not a bottom but I do like to please me partner and make sure she gets hers. Whatever that takes (asides from bottoming) I'll most likely do. If she just wants to get plowed and suck me, more power to her

If you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything.

*Out of respect for the women here I've officially retired the 2nd half of my signature*

Junior Poster

me... i'm in line for the regular active role... no interest in being a bottom...

Quote Originally Posted by Schimmel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rockabilly
    To answer Jens original question , I would do anything and everything to please my lady. I am going to run my tongue over every spot neglected by your previous lovers , and i wont stop untill after your toes curl.
    Oh god this sounds gay as fuck.
    Just from reading that, it sounds like Schimmel thinks men giving oral sex is gay - which I am assuming he also takes "gay" to be an insult. Personally I think any guy who doesn't go down isn't a real man. You think eating pussy is gay? I feel sorry for your partners.

The original question was something along the lines of "Where are the guys who just like to fuck and don't suck cock?"

The answer seems pretty obvious to me, those guys are with women who have pussies. A guy who doesn't suck cock must eat pussy. That is all there is to it. If you don't go down, then you are sub-human.

Quote Originally Posted by JeniferTS View Post
    like to just fuck? who are not into being a "bottom"? who are not into sucking cock but like to get slurped up? are there any in this forum? SPEAK UP NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE!!!

oh, and how could I forget, WHO LIKE TO EAT ASS OUT TOO!
    So you want a guy to lick your ass but not suck your dick? You want him to fuck you but not fuck him? Personally I love it all. . . give and receive everything, but only what my partner is comfortable with doing or having done.

Boston Metro area+ travel USA,Eastern Canada for shoots+Hookups

Damn Skippy HJT!! Good thing is,Most will! Yummmm. XX>RACQUEL

I like to top and bottom...i'm just greedy!

'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
    Lewis Carroll

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Just getting please?

Sounds kinda boring. Id be scared u getting head from the neighbor boy or gardener

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P