Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Ok let's play along some more..here's some follow up questions:

1. Why do guys drink? Isn't there other better things to do and spend your leisure time with?

Only if it's doing someone like you. But it's something primal about drinking a nice beer and then letting out a loud burp...kinda like guys and BBQ. (I just grunted)

2. (Pre GPS question) Why do guys refuse to ask for directions (even when they're already lost)? lol

Ok, god's honest truth: Because when you ask 7 times out of 10, the person you asked will get you even more lost! If you pull up at a gas station, usually the attendant doesn't know where he is, so how's he gonna help you!?

3. Why are guys so afraid to show their emotions (aside from IT being seen as a sign of weakness or being gay)?

That's easy. Because when guys start to get emotional, women get even more emotional. It's a sign that the situation is beyond repair. That's bad for everybody.

~Kisses.

HTG

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

1. Why do guys drink? Isn't there other better things to do and spend your leisure time with?

2. (Pre GPS question) Why do guys refuse to ask for directions (even when they're already lost)? lol

3. Why are guys so afraid to show their emotions (aside from IT being seen as a sign of weakness or being gay)?

~Kisses.

HTG
    1. Because drinking is fun and legal. plus if you have good taste it tastes good.
    2. theres lost then theres lost. in our designated home area we will explore because there is always a recognizable road. out of town we always ask or get a map
    3. we show them to the ones that matter

~Kisses.

HTG
    Being seen as weak or gay is a pretty big thing for a man. It's probably the numero uno thing to provoke a physical confrontation. Feeling free to show emotions often shows a very high level of trust, as someone just said.

5 Star Poster

~Kisses.

HTG
    1. I don't drink ,there are certainly better things to do , like writing answers to Hara_Juku questions
    2. when I get lost , I take up the map , see where I am , what was lost can be found.
    3. it's the most basic instincts of all males, we are the providers , business is business , BTW business comes from the word : busy
    and it's easier to make business with a masqe on , we learned it from you ladies , and you ARE ladies , tricky ladies

hope I answered your question

~Kisses.

HTG
    1. Do you mean drink to get plastered, or a couple of glasses of wine with a meal or a beer or two in the afternoon? If the former, I think it is a social conditioning thing, which I no longer engage in, and if the latter, I personally do it because I am a civilised person and I enjoy it.

2. I always ask directions if I'm unsure. I don't have GPS. (Well not in my car anyway.) Nor would I. I have a good Scots tongue in my head and I like the social interaction. Plus I can read a map.

3. Insecurity about their own feelings, mainly. I think really powerful emotions, like grief, do affect men differently and I still have not figured that out for myself. Why couldn't I cry when my mother died, but still tear up about my dog? I don't know, Hara. You tell me.

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

~Kisses.

HTG

1. Why do guys not call when they say they will?

2. Why do guys not call for days (3 days) after you sleep with them?

3. Why do guys expect girls to just give them ass when they holler? When they haven't even called and touched base with the girl since their last meeting?

Why Tom? Why is that? lmao

I find 1, 2 and 3 extremely annoying btw..

~Kisses.

HTG

1) yes, but evrythings better inibriated

2) Ego. we like ours big

3) Because our friends are watching. behind close doors if we trust u wont hold it against us, we may give u a peek

4) Sometimes its by accident, but mostly, it wasnt pressing to be under u just yet.

5) Man rule. sorry. unless our sock popped off like rockets, we stick to the code

6) this one is a gem. he just sees u as a stop gate betweeen ex gfs. but..............itd be worse if he always called u. then, your the fuck buddy.

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Hmm, no girl wants to play?..ok I will! lol :P

1. Why do men cheat (even if they already got a gf or wives)? I was never satisfied with what my dad told me so..let's hear it! lol

2. Why can't men admit when they're wrong?

3. Why are men forgetful i.e. putting the toilet seat down, anniversaries, birthdays etc.?

4. How can you play video games for hours? lol

5. Why do men think about sex all the damn time?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

Hmm, no girl wants to play?..ok I will! lol :P

1. Why do men cheat (even if they already got a gf or wives)? I was never satisfied with what my dad told me so..let's hear it! lol

2. Why can't men admit when they're wrong?

3. Why are men forgetful i.e. putting the toilet seat down, anniversaries, birthdays etc.?

4. How can you play video games for hours? lol

5. Why do men think about sex all the damn time?

~Kisses.

HTG
    Thanks for playing Hara.

1) Men cheat for a bunch of different reasons. They can range from not being completely into a girl to totally comit to being unhappy to wanting something different.....as often as possible. See men like options.

2) A lot of times when men admit they're wrong women LOVE to rub it in and bring it up for a looooong time afterwards. Instead of letting it go, it's like giving girls ammo.

3) Despite not telling you, men have a lot on their minds. Since days blend together, days like the first time we met or the first time we said hi to you, really have to be subtly put back in our minds.

The toilet seat thing, well that's easy. We don't pee sitting down! (well, not sure about all the guys on here)

4) It's like the internet, it's a different reality. You lose track of the time easily. One more round, kill, game of Madden turns into hours. That's when you prance by in some lingerie and say "Are you going to play that all day or are you going to get some of this?" I guarantee you the controller will be dropped!

5) *imagines Hara naked*

.....What?

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

1. Why do guys not call when they say they will?

2. Why do guys not call for days (3 days) after you sleep with them?

3. Why do guys expect girls to just give them ass when they holler? When they haven't even called and touched base with the girl since their last meeting?

I find 1, 2 and 3 extremely annoying btw..

~Kisses.

HTG
    Answers.........................by the most hated.

1. Guys do call when they say they will, the problem is chicks never answer because they
    • a. have a client over
      b. say they live alone but really have a gay roommate who is too high to get dressed and leave so the guy can come over and fuck her

2. Guys do call before 3 days. Some of us get annoyed when we call to thank you for the activities of the night just past and you confuse us with the "john' on his way over for an appt.

3. Because chicks expect guys to give them the DICK whenever they call. A guy can be tired from work, the drive via rush hour traffic home, the tedious ritual of cooking, laying out tomorrow's suit for work, etc. and the minute the 4th quarter or 9th inning of a game comes on SHE calls and says some dumb shit like
    • what are you doing?
      I need a ride
      I need some weed
      can you take me and my friend to the store
      are you going to the party tonight? can you come get me?
    to name a few with the supposed "I'll make it worth your..........." to try and sway us into jumping in the shower, getting dressed, filling up the tank, etc. to get her lazy cheap ass........ for an end result of some mediocre sex at the end of the night with a chick that had too many Patron shots mixed with 3 Corona's who is barely able to stand let alone suck a dick.

~Kisses.

HTG
    Answers [again] by the most hated...............
    1. Guys drink to forget all the fucked up situations as I labeled in the first set of answers I gave, not to mention the bullshit routine we had to go through to even get to that stage over the past days/weeks/months, etc.

2. Because we're men, and women KNOW men don't like them to have a map LET ALONE say turn left over there...............WE KNOW BITCH!!!!!!!

3. Guys are afraid to show their emotions because of forums like this. Take this answer for what you will but if you search this forum many (and I mean MANY) of the girls that alot of you guys lust after have flipped the script on MANY a dude that they'd been with or talked to on some emotional level at one point. When the chick gets mad it all come out on a forum and the guy looks like the loser because the other dudes reading aren't man enough to back him up out of fear of the dreaded "if I ever meet her she'll remember I backed that dude up and I won't get sex" bullshit............

Enjoy your day

JWBL

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

lol@jwbl's last answer! IF he even get that far..

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol