Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Ladies...The ask a man a question thread

Ever wonder why men do what they do, say what they say, what they're thinking in a certain situation?

Ask me, you might like the answer, you might not, but it'll definitely give you something to think about.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

1. Why do guys not call when they say they will?

2. Why do guys not call for days (3 days) after you sleep with them?

3. Why do guys expect girls to just give them ass when they holler? When they haven't even called and touched base with the girl since their last meeting?

Why Tom? Why is that? lmao

I find 1, 2 and 3 extremely annoying btw..

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl

3. Why do guys expect girls to just give them ass when they holler? When they haven't even called and touched base with the girl since their last meeting?

~Kisses.

HTG
    TOM has doomed us alll! lmfao jk....
    Hara act likes girls dont do the same thing every once in awhile...I believe why most men dont call back after a fucking is the infatuation of being a shall we say Pimp-Wannabees...So many kids think having sex is the shit...Like they will be the coolest of a group if they do so..So they grow up with a fucked up mentality and eventually become arrogant asses...Does that sum it up good enough for you?

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR

~Kisses.

HTG
    Hara act likes girls dont do the same thing every once in awhile...I believe why most men dont call back after a fucking is the infatuation of being a shall we say Pimp-Wannabees...So many kids think having sex is the shit...Like they will be the coolest of a group if they do so..So they grow up with a fucked up mentality and eventually become arrogant asses...Does that sum it up good enough for you?
    Ehh shudup! This thread is to ask you guys..not the other way around. So either you answer my 3 questions at hand or take a hike! lol I'm not convinced with your answers.. lol

We can discuss your questions at another thread. Feel?

lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

~Kisses.

HTG
    Ehh shudup! This thread is to ask you guys..not the other way around. So either you answer my 3 questions at hand or take a hike! lol

lol

~Kisses.

HTG
    You might want to read the post again....1-Why guys dont call back-Infatuation of being cool...to their friends.
    2-why some guys dont call back for a few days-Mostly dont want to look desperate
    3-im just not answering because its obsolete....
    Other than that I know you of all people arent telling me to not get off topic..I mean you do it Right? Everyone does but there are points in my previous post that were on topic...Just wanted to let you know that.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

Platinum Poster

my question for the guys...

why would need to ask you anything that we already know the answer to?

look inside ladies :P

Professional Poster

Because guys like to play it cool. It's our version of playing hard to get. And sometimes stuff, really does come up....like Xbox and Basketball or the game.

Because any sooner and then we look like needy bitches and then you'll never sleep with us again. It's a gamble, but it usually pays off. LOL

Because a ranging hard dick makes you do crazy, irrational things sometimes.Like call a girl at 2am to get a piece. Especially when you've struck out at the clubs all night. Again it's a gamble, but you'd be surprised how often it works!

~Kisses.

HTG

My answers are in the quotes.

~Kisses.

HTG
    Ehh shudup! This thread is to ask you guys..not the other way around. So either you answer my 3 questions at hand or take a hike! lol

lol

~Kisses.

HTG
    You might want to read the post again....1-Why guys dont call back-Infatuation of being cool...to their friends.
    2-why some guys dont call back for a few days-Mostly dont want to look desperate
    3-im just not answering because its obsolete....
    Other than that I know you of all people arent telling me to not get off topic..I mean you do it Right? Everyone does but there are points in my previous post that were on topic...Just wanted to let you know that.
    Sorry. I just skimmed your post. Structure it well (like how Tom did his) next time instead of having sentences followed by ...

As for 3. How is it obsolete in your case? Explain.. lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Professional Poster

Keep 'em comin ladies. This could turn out to be fun and positive, as long as it doesn't degenerate into...well what usually happens.

Ok let's play along some more..here's some follow up questions:

1. Why do guys drink? Isn't there other better things to do and spend your leisure time with?

2. (Pre GPS question) Why do guys refuse to ask for directions (even when they're already lost)? lol

3. Why are guys so afraid to show their emotions (aside from IT being seen as a sign of weakness or being gay)?

~Kisses.

HTG