Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default A collective public experience/s from horny guys..Share your

Ok this happened awhile ago. Posted this at my forum..but anyways, i thought it was worthy of sharing. And maybe get the other girls (and guys) to share their own..

Ok so today Sunday May 4th, I was running late for work since I did have a very late night the previous night. I got up rushed getting ready and hopped on the 1st bus to downtown. Crossed the street and went to my 2nd bus stop to Beverly Hills. My neighbors mom was there and said hi. I said hi back. we talked when out of the blue some guy stood right next to my neighbors mom. He stood slightly 4-5 feet on her left side when I noticed him rubbing himself. lol It was a morning wood (I thought to myself). So on with the convo I'm having. But he's rubbing his big hard on was constantly distracting me. I caught him looking at me and then smiling. Haha.. If I didn't knew any better I'd say he was teasing me.

So anyways, the bus came. Me and my neighbors mom boarded it. I already had a day pass so I went to look for a seat while she was paying fare. I found a spot adjacent to the exit door (God knows, how packed this bus always gets). The man who was rubbing himself made a bee line and sat right down next to me. My neighbors mom was forced to sit elsewhere. Hmm..

To cut the story short, The guy continued stroking himself thru his pants. Constantly gazing at me and smiling. I smiled back and before I took my gaze away from him, he grabbed my right hand (I was sitting by the window) and placed it on his throbbing cock! WTF? I know right? lol

Funny how I always seems to run into these type of men and or experiences. I wasn't even dolled up..i.e not wearing any make up much less any sexy clothes but a pair of low rise blue jeans and a scrub.
    I guess, I'll be adding more to this as the time goes by. I think it be a fun read..and then thinking about it! lol

So if you had similar experiences, by all means SHARE them! :P

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

lmao what the fuckkk

Professional Poster

omg sounds to good to be true..lol

Quote Originally Posted by JeniferTS
    omg sounds to good to be true..lol
    I swear, that indeed happened. I got more stories dating back when I lived in NJ and took the path train and busses there! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Ah! The Path Trains.....From Newark to NY! (giggles)

Ok so here's another one I remembered. Me and my gg girl friend was done partying all night in Manhattan. So we went to the Port Authority to take the bus to her bf's house. So the bus came on the dot at 6am and we boarded it. There weren't much people on it but I noticed 3 guys who boarded last and one was looking at me pretty sticky. He smiled and I smiled back at him. The bus was now moving and heading out. He kept looking at me and so I waved at him gesturing for him to come over where I was. He came and sat at the next row behind me and my friend. I told my girl friend, I'll be right back that I'm just gonna play/mess with this guy. She smiled cos she already knew what I was up to. lol

So to cut it short, this Latino guy and i talked for a few when I noticed his big bulge protruding out of his jeans. I quickly grabbed it and took his cock out. It was long, hard veiny and throbbing which gotten me all the more hot and excited! Started stroking him off nice and slow at first while we maintain eye contact. Anyways, when my stop was near..I began stroking him off really really fast..he was gyrating his hips up and down faster and faster and looked really into it. When he was near, he said "I'm going to cum baby"..and I said hell yeah. squirt it all up Papi!! And he did! He came hard. Cum was all over my hand..and since my bus stop came (my girl friend pushed for the stop) I had to wipe my hands full of his cum on his white shirt and got off the bus!

He was probably left wondering, what just happened? haha

~Kisses.

HTG

Here's another one back in August 2007 I *think lol

Earlier today me and my cousin and a couple (friends of ours) went to Camarillo outlet shopping center. I wasnt really in the "mood" to go since I have a headache but then they all forced me so I went anyways completely unshowered wearing just gap jeans, armani shirt and a bodybag (not that I care who see's me if Im showered or not - but the invite came very last minute and I was just waking up).

So anyways, we got there and immidiately jumped into different stores like tazmanian shedevils looking for great bargains and we were at this shoe store where they were having buy two get one free pairs of shoes. My cousin was excited and started picking out shoes for herself and I helped her which styles looks good on her feet. Meanwhile, There was this mullato hot guy with his pregnant gf in tow who was also shoe shopping. I didnt really gave it much thought and just smiled when he smiled at me.

To cut this story short..He stood there behind me rubbing himself on me. I knew my cousins and friends smelled something but I pretended like it was nothing. Finally, he began being more aggressive in bumping into me with his arms, thighs etc. as he tries to look for his gf's shoe size while constantly gazing at me. The final attempt which Ive confirmed he was indeed hitting on me was when he adjusted himself infront of me and then bump my ass with his bulge! LOL I think I froze for a minute.

I went to the back part of the store where they have the shoe clearance racks (which are quite tall). And he followed me leaving his gf infront of the store. We exchanged little talks (He said he likes me, that I have a nice ass and that I have pretty feet). Then I went out of the store to smoke. Damn guy followed me outside leaving his poor pregnant gf in the store. Soo funny!

And weird experience at the same time. LOL
    ~Kisses.

HTG

YUMMY stories =) i can think of 1 similar story off the top of my head but its not nearly as juicy as yours. Just some guy on a crowded train with a huge hard-on, jersey shorts and bookbag he used to cover himself from the rest of the train. I was with my friend christian (b4 my transition!) on our way to school (HS) The guy kept making his dick jump. he would touch it over his jersey shorts and me and my friend were all up in it. The guy was standing against the door and it was a real sunny day. When the doors opened on his side, the light shine thru and u can see everything, no underwear. He started raising his shorts and made the head peak out the side and started jerking off. When we go up to get off on our stop the guy came behind me and started rubbing his dick on my ass. He followed me out the train but i guess he lost us in the crowd. I was late for school anyway so we went to school giggling like little girls

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

This thread is gettin HOTT~!!

Professional Poster

You drive me fuckin'crazy...My Queen
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	m_82db80d2642f4b2b91d47545128967de_277.jpg 
Views:	1040 
Size:	7.9 KB 
ID:	243934