Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel
    I'm sure this has happened to lots of guys, but in the past there have been times when it's been late in a club, way overcrowded, I'm drunk off my azz going to get some more at the bar, and some phat azzed cootchie has got her ass backed against my crotch and I get instant wood.

Usually I would get cussed out and hope her man isn't with her, but a few times I've gotten a smile and a 'pat' on my junk !!
    Omg! lol Something very similar happened to me at Webster Hall. A friend of mine was visiting. So I took her out for a night on the town. We musta hit like 3 clubs that night. One being Webster Hall.

So anyways, me and my girl friend from AZ was dancing on the dance floor when two guys cut in and danced with us. One took my friend and the other danced with me. It was packed! We danced like crazy and had been drinking and shit. The guy was grinding really hard on my ass which I didn't really mind..til I felt something hard poked me about 1/2" way through my ass! I found out the the guy I was dancing with, unzipped his pants, took his cock out and maliciously tried to stick it in me (I wore a really thin thong that probably shifted with all the dancing)!! I was so pissed.

Crazy!!

~Kisses.

HTG
    lol i fucked on a dancefloor in a crowded club while dancing before. On halloween. We never saww each other's faces it was hot. No names, no words, just sex in a packed club

mmmmm beefy Platinum Poster rockabilly's Avatar

HOLY SHIT that was you!! OMG lol

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by giovanni_hotel
    I'm sure this has happened to lots of guys, but in the past there have been times when it's been late in a club, way overcrowded, I'm drunk off my azz going to get some more at the bar, and some phat azzed cootchie has got her ass backed against my crotch and I get instant wood.

Usually I would get cussed out and hope her man isn't with her, but a few times I've gotten a smile and a 'pat' on my junk !!
    Omg! lol Something very similar happened to me at Webster Hall. A friend of mine was visiting. So I took her out for a night on the town. We musta hit like 3 clubs that night. One being Webster Hall.

So anyways, me and my girl friend from AZ was dancing on the dance floor when two guys cut in and danced with us. One took my friend and the other danced with me. It was packed! We danced like crazy and had been drinking and shit. The guy was grinding really hard on my ass which I didn't really mind..til I felt something hard poked me about 1/2" way through my ass! I found out the the guy I was dancing with, unzipped his pants, took his cock out and maliciously tried to stick it in me (I wore a really thin thong that probably shifted with all the dancing)!! I was so pissed.

Crazy!!

~Kisses.

HTG
    lol i fucked on a dancefloor in a crowded club while dancing before. On halloween. We never saww each other's faces it was hot. No names, no words, just sex in a packed club
    lol Very Hot (like eyes wide shut)! :P I never fucked in a crowded club. I sucked and got watched, but never fucked YET!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    Sounds like a hot story... let's hear the rest

*I will sell my soul for the right girl*

this is a hot thread .. always think about stuff like this on the subway in NYC

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Here's another one. lol

I used to work at one of the hotels in downtown Saint Paul where I worked a 3pm to 11pm shift. In the winter time, because it gets really really cold in MN, I normally take the skywalk (It's a bridge connecting all buildings in downtown St. Paul).

One evening after getting off work and walking in one of the skywalk some guy whisled (sp) and asked for my name.. At first I was like, where is that coming from? There was nobody there or anything..then I noticed there was a cam looking at me. So I told him to come up and at least say hi. And he did, He was tall, white, 20something guy working as night security for the St. Paul Press. lol Love, love him in those uniform. He was flirting with me so I flirted back at him.

Anyhow, lol I noticed his bulge, from what seems like an 'erection' while we were talking. Got me really hot thinking naughty thoughts that winters night! hehe So when we hugged goodnight, I can't help but grabbed and squeezed it. The next thing I know was, we were inside the janitors closet making out. I remembered sucking him off like a crazy woman in heat! lol He busted right on my face..soo freggin' hot!

~Kisses.

HTG

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Silver Poster

Love all of these stories.

One time I got on a bus heading towards my job in downtown Chicago and I saw a pretty girl standing in front of me. The bus got crowded and I could have sworn she was rubbing her ass on my cock. I didn't try to move as the bus was crowded and sure enough she was moving her ass against my dick which made it get that much harder.

She reached and pulled the cord for her stop and then I saw her crutches. She wasn't grinding on my dick at all.....she had like Cerebral Palsy or something. As she walked off with her shaky gait, I could not help but feel like a sick fuck.

Oh well.

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Quote Originally Posted by ed_jaxon
    Love all of these stories.

One time I got on a bus heading towards my job in downtown Chicago and I saw a pretty girl standing in front of me. The bus got crowded and I could have sworn she was rubbing her ass on my cock. I didn't try to move as the bus was crowded and sure enough she was moving her ass against my dick which made it get that much harder.

She reached and pulled the cord for her stop and then I saw her crutches. She wasn't grinding on my dick at all.....she had like Cerebral Palsy or something. As she walked off with her shaky gait, I could not help but feel like a sick fuck.

Oh well.
    How do you know it wasn't intentional? Disabled people aren't dead.

I am sure I'm not the only one here who has been hit on by a guy in a wheel chair before.

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Silver Poster

You are right.

And if you know me....you know I would have done her in a heartbeat.

I don't turn down anything but my collar.

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Quote Originally Posted by ed_jaxon
    You are right.

And if you know me....you know I would have done her in a heartbeat.

I don't turn down anything but my collar.
    Collar? What do you mean by that?

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all