Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Shemale Yum just made 1100 Exclusive Models !!! FREE PICS!

http://www.shemaleyum.com

Yes folks, 1100 models. 1100 exclusive transsexuals who've worked for us, with the majority of them being first shown by Shemale Yum. This is actually a monumental occasion for a site that now features only N.American and European transgenders and really shows how much the TS model population as grown over the last few years.

SPECIAL OFFER FOR JUNE ONLY:
    Click this link to get Shemale Yum for only $19.99!!!

As the site is over 12 yrs old, and given that we've had to remove a fair amount of models over the years for various reasons this would be at about 100 brand new faces a year!

As a celebration I've chosen a bunch of recent models that have featured on the site, that I think are THE faces of 2009 and as far as I am aware, first featured on Shemale Yum. This list is by no means exclusive and doesn't include the Black models from http://www.Black-tgirls.com as I've already done a feature about them.

Amy Daly - this is a snap from her latest shoot and you can see how she's developed since her early one. A non-typical TS model - and I bet every producer is going to be all over her once they've seen Buddy Wood's latest snaps of her.

Astrid Shay - only slightly ahead of the curve in age but with that comes experience, humour and personality as well as her killer good looks. Still waiting to see her in more DVD roles but given the fact she's moving to LA, it shouldn't be long. Watch out for this model.

Brooke - a Tony Vee girl from NYC, sweet, cute and young - she's only 18 and has some growing to do but if this tgirl was to stay in the industry I'd expect great things.

Brooke Zanell - we didn't show her first but I think she got more exposure here. A great model with a head on her shoulder and enough sass without being too much! I have no idea of her current location or where she's going to go next but I'm looking forward to it.

Celeste - not a new model at all, in fact since she's been working for us since her debut in 2001 but after a 3 year sabbatical her re-emergence in 2008 has been stellar. Not only is she devilishly good looking and has some of the best boobs and butt around, she's also an awesome performer. This is the year of Celeste?

Chrissy - voted by Shemale Yum members as their favorite girl of the year, everybody has been after Chrissy but she leads a relatively quiet life in NJ ... and even I, don't have her contact details. Look for new Tony Vee shoots of Chrissy very soon.

Faye looks like a star but until her photos came into the office, I'd never seen her before. Introduced by Jennica I believe, to Tony in NYC - another model I'd expect great things from.

Harley Quinn, one of our greatest marketing campaigns ever. She's young, she's cute and she's elusive. You never quite know anything about her ... which is just how she likes it. Will we see more Harley? We hope so!

Hazel Tucker - I'm an unashamed fan of hers. She's awesome, she's fun, she's cute, she's smart and above all, she's real. The forthcoming, Hazel Does Hollywood DVD should set aside any thoughts of her really being that sweet ... it's as nasty as it comes. Hazel is going places, we're proud to be part of it.

Jamie Page She's been modeling since she was 18 but in my opinion, in the last few months, she's really found her look. This Native American model has everything going on, beautiful, nice body and a unique look. What will we see next from her?

Jazmine Jewels I don't think she'll be too upset at me for calling her mature, she's old enough to be the mother of some of the other models on this list but wow, what a model. Not only proves that there is a market for transsexual performers of all ages but as a producer and photographer, she should give inspiration to younger models. I for one, look forward to much more of Jazmine Jewels.

Jenna a new girl from Los Angeles, with a great body and exotic looks. Frankly, I know very little about her but am looking forward to more content of her.

Jennica Zybach - another model who has been around for a couple of years but since her move out of Las Vegas as "re-invented" herself and when she came back with dark hair and a brand new look, surprised a lot of people. She's a good model and a great performer and I'd like to get her into a few more of our DVD's for sure. (she already features in "Las Vegas Shemales")

Jessica is a brand new model from Florida who was a really good hit on Shemale Yum late in 2008. Thanks to Herman, we have a killer hardcore from her coming soon which really shows not only does she have the looks but she knows how to perform.

Jessica Fox was a PK Vegas discovery and introduced by other Native American Tgirls. I've seen more recent photos of her and since these were taken when she'd just turned 18 (and I thought one of the best models we've seen) she's just turned stunning, totally stunning. Any producers who can get her on a box cover, will sell. We're trying to get her back into the studio.

Kandy - another brand new Florida girl, who at 18 was a little nervous but gave us a great photo shoot. Whether she wishes to pursue more work, I don't know ... what I do know, is that she has an audience wanting to see more.

Lucia is a non-typical tgirl model originally from upstate New York but now in Arizona. Long, thin and more of a skaterboarder type girl than a typical transsexual performer, she loves sex and especially being bottom. I suspect she can change her looks and makeup depending on the role and I expect we'll be seeing more of her.

Melanie is a Tony Vee discovery that I originally almost passed on and many people dismissed. Her first shoots as a part time dresser, really worked for some but others complained about her. They were eating their hats when she came back less than a year later, as one of the cutest, sexiest and desired models we've ever featured.
    I'm hoping that Tony can get more of her in the next few months.

Morgan Bailey contacted us wanting to be a model and we were only too happy to oblige. Again, not the stereotype look ... she looks like a cool college girl that you'd like to go for beers with, or maybe locked out of your car on a cold Chicago night? She's a great performer, a true exhibitionist, is smart and has great sense of humor ... watch out for Morgan, her star is rising.

Ms. Rosita is the wild card in the pack. Remy's favorite model that he's worked with, she was incredible shy and had to re-shedule the shoot but when it worked, it was magic. She may be a one hit wonder, or maybe the shoot and the subsequent reviews and feedback have knocked down her shyness ... who knows ... we'll see....

Nelly I believe featured on Bob's-Tgirls first but appeared on Shemale Yum soon after. A saucy little number who keeps changing her look and style. If she wants to, she can be one of the top stars in the industry.

Sayuri , surprised there is only one Asian in this list? So am I! Sayuri was first photoed by PK Vegas last year but when she had the boobs done, came back for a reshoot and a hardcore. A stunning Asian princess with all the right curves, looks and demeanor for an Asian-American girl. We're hoping to see plenty more of Sayuri.

Stefani . Finally, Stefani. Curvy with the best boobs ever and an ass to balance them, beautiful looks with a great smile and just a super nice girl to meet in person. She's already appeared on multiple sites and we've commissioned new content of her already, such is her popularity.

Please note, these are only my personal choices on whom I think are the new faces in the industry that are going places, there are many other models and performers I respect and love their work but everybody already knows about them!

http://www.shemaleyum.com

SPECIAL OFFER FOR JUNE ONLY:
    Click this link to get Shemale Yum for only $19.99!!!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

£12 you couldn't buy one dvd for that,good deal.

Veteran Poster

Ahhhh...memories.

And a few I'd like to create some memories with...Sayuri...hot damn!! Vegas here I cum!!

Honestly the newer look and set-up of Yum is awesome. If you haven't seen it - take this opportunity!

Silver Poster

congrats seanchai, Hugh Hef got nothing on you!!!

Lifemember

Default hmmmm

Now that's a long list of Hotties! Woohoo!

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Great choices! Looking forward to seeing more of every gal!

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Default Re: hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Hazel Tucker
    You fancy a shoot with any of them?
    Who would be your pick and why?

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Oh pick me pick me

And Awesome list if I do say so myself

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

Amy you look incredible in that picture

Quote Originally Posted by AmyDaly
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Oh pick me pick me

And Awesome list if I do say so myself
    You were cute the first time round ... but so much more confident in this shoot and even cuter. Love them!