Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "Feel the hate"

Veteran Poster

So you go out on the town and stick a microphone in some drunks face and ask him about politics , in front of his mates and he talks a bit of shit about the messiah. What does this prove exactly?

If you done the same in London went to enough pubs and asked enough peoples views on say the French Iam sure you would get some interesting Alcohol fueled replies. Some excellent material for say a video of 'hate' to put on you tube for instance.

I went to Israel for a football match and to be honest they treated us far better than some other countries in Europe do . There was no trouble from us lot either because they took no liberties with us because we were English football supporters like alot of coppers do and it was one of the best places we have gone. Great people couldn't do enough for us.

Quote Originally Posted by russtafa
    muslims in australia . since the goverment let these shits in they have been nothing but trouble fulling up our jails ,hateing australians ,rapeing australian women ,dealing drugs. they should all be sent back to the scumy heaps of sand where they come from and all the do gooders with them
    so im guessing you werent the smartest one in your family...Islam pertaining to a religious sect.Such as christianity...not saying they are alike in beliefs but you cant say such bigotry things about what people believe in...Maybe if you were to edit your post of Islamic radical you wont be given a lecture like so....

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

I know there will be aunts and uncles in my family who will run down Obama and say his Middle East speech was pro Arab and anti-Jew. For these people there is no point in having a reasonable debate. They don't realize their modern hatred for Arabs because of their Islamic religion is the same kind of rank disdaine Germans had for the Jews in the years leading up to the holocaust
    It's sad to see the YOUNG Israelis harbor all the hostility. You'd thing they'd be the ones to realize peace is better than fighting for decades like their dumb parents and grandparents

Quote Originally Posted by flabbybody
    I know there will be aunts and uncles in my family who will run down Obama and say his Middle East speech was pro Arab and anti-Jew. For these people there is no point in having a reasonable debate. They don't realize their modern hatred for Arabs because of their Islamic religion is the same kind of rank disdaine Germans had for the Jews in the years leading up to the holocust
    It's sad to see the YOUNG Israelis harbor all the hostility. You'd thing they'd be the ones to realize peace is better than fighting for decades like their dumb parents and grandparents
    well spoken flabby... its an age thing some people have good morals at young ages some people are just that hateful all their life.

Living your dream! Just call me your superhero! JIX
    1/3 of the Legendary Trifecta called O ED & the Jizzzyyy...
    PeekyMcWatchmeFUCK!
    OEJTM-#DEGENERATES
    HBSF-FETC

5 Star Poster

i hope america takes all muslim imigrants you i notice not many other countrys hold up their hands especially russia .its great how every one starts putting me down for my veiws .i hope you people go and live in those beautiful arab countrys you deserve it

live with honour

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    WOW.. God is good
    Yeah, She's okay.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Quote Originally Posted by Helvis2012
    Never satisfied. The only reason Israel exists is because the US subsidizes their whole existence. Maybe it's time to let these assholes begin relying solely ion themselves. We need health care, education opportunities among many other programs we could afford if we weren't sending billions to these ungrateful fucks.

In any case, the people in the video are not only ignorant but they all seem to be racist pigs.

Your tax dollars at work......bravo!
    the Israelis have this attitude that massive economic and military US aid is a God given right and of course American Jews show blind obedience to Pro Israeli rhetoric. To hear those racist Zioist clowns verbally run down Obama in a ghetto disrespectful tone pisses me off.

But the fact is the USA and Israel have a common enemy in the radical Islamic terrorists. so that makes us uneasy allies

True.

"That's what i thought you said."

Professional Poster

Never satisfied. The only reason Israel exists is because the US subsidizes their whole existence. Maybe it's time to let these assholes begin relying solely ion themselves. We need health care, education opportunities among many other programs we could afford if we weren't sending billions to these ungrateful fucks.

In any case, the people in the video are not only ignorant but they all seem to be racist pigs.

Professional Poster

the Israelis have this attitude that massive economic and military US aid is a God given right and of course American Jews show blind obedience to Pro Israeli rhetoric. To hear those racist Zioist clowns verbally run down Obama in a ghetto disrespectful tone pisses me off.

But the fact is the USA and Israel have a common enemy in the radical Islamic terrorists. so that makes us uneasy allies
    Excellent points.

Professional Poster

I know there will be aunts and uncles in my family who will run down Obama and say his Middle East speech was pro Arab and anti-Jew. For these people there is no point in having a reasonable debate. They don't realize their modern hatred for Arabs because of their Islamic religion is the same kind of rank disdaine Germans had for the Jews in the years leading up to the holocaust