Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    lol I've never been in therapy but I heard stories from people (both patient and therapist)..some are really funny others out of this world freakish! The best ones were normally from kids and teens.

~Kisses.

HTG
    I went to a few schools in k-12 and they all put me in therapy at one point or another because my teachers didn't know what to make of me.

I can't really blame them for it, when it comes to stuff like that I can see siding on the side of caution.

Luckily the shrinks all had a sense of humor that didn't get me in trouble for my antics. I totally took advantage of it though, whenever I did anything bad and knew I was going to be caught, I would just turn myself in to the shrinks knowing they liked me and would make sure i wouldn't get in trouble (yea, I really was that calculating even in elementary school LOL ).

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Rookie Poster

Default test

1) a Hooker (TS, of course)
    2) a Raccoon
    3) none
    4) yes
    5) pasta, wine
    6) metal - copper
    7) take it inside the house
    ocean
    9) boat

Quote Originally Posted by foolish99
    before you is your dream house. Describe its size?
    enormous -- old english estate-- think the estate in The Mummy III
    LOL Hara you should do a thread just on how people see their dream house. I think it would be very interesting.

As for this one--methinks you have not factored in the upkeep, my friend.

A few years ago I interviewed a lady, very elderly, and one of what you might call the seriously landed gentry...Trust me, her house made that thing look suburban. Anyway, I arrive, ring the bell, and am taken, by a young woman in ordinary clothes, all the way through this magnificent pile, where everything--I kid you not--is covered in dust sheets, through corridor after corridor, to a little apartment where the lady herself was tucked up on a comfy sofa in front of a fire. Her room was about 16x24 feet, not more. We did the interview and I photographed her, then we got to talking about the house, so she showed me round--she was very fit and spry though she was over eighty. Eventually I asked her why she lived in the little apartment, which turned out to have once been the butler's quarters, when she had the whole of this truly magnificent home, and she just shook her head and said, "My boy, it's no life; you need a staff of twenty just to keep a place like this. It's part of a bygone age. I'm quite happy in my little apartment and to be honest I never even walk around the house any more, except when someone like you comes to visit."

I thought it was interesting. I did like her, too, a lot. She had literally had it all--the fortune, the society life--but she knew the measure of her contentment. It struck me that that was a good understanding to have.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: [Take the TEST]Psychoanalyze Yourself

1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?

Do I have to walk with someone?

2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?

Black labrador

3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?

Gesture it towards me, then pat its head.

4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size?

Average 2-3 bedroom house. Something that's common in Sydney's inner-west suburbs. Semi-detached style.

5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?

Front yard, knee-high brick wall, backyard taller fence, +8 ft

6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on AND around the table.

On; a newspaper, a couple of books/magazines, Around; some chairs, what else do people put around tables?

7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of?

Plastic

8. What do you do with the cup?

I don't make a habit of interacting with common garbage.

9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it?

A lake, surrounded by mountains.

10. How will you cross the water?

Must I? I guess swim.

Is this a good time to point out that a lot of psychoanalysis is all but completely disavowed in psychological study?

My girl.

A fox.

I just study his actions and leave him be.

4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size?
    The house is a 2-story 4 bed, 3 bath, nice square footage, long driveway, porch, nice sized front and backyard for the kids and room for possible expansion.

Yes.

6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on AND around the table.
    I see my fam having a meal and talking with fresh fruits in a bowl at the center.

7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of?
    Porcelain.

Inspect it, and if it's drinkable, wash it and put up. If not, sit somewhere outside until I decide if I want to keep it for something or not.

9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it?
    A pond.

Buy a small 2-man boat.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    LOL Hara you should do a thread just on how people see their dream house. I think it would be very interesting.

A few years ago I interviewed a lady, very elderly, and one of what you might call the seriously landed gentry...Trust me, her house made that thing look suburban. Anyway, I arrive, ring the bell, and am taken, by a young woman in ordinary clothes, all the way through this magnificent pile, where everything--I kid you not--is covered in dust sheets, through corridor after corridor, to a little apartment where the lady herself was tucked up on a comfy sofa in front of a fire. Her room was about 16x24 feet, not more. We did the interview and I photographed her, then we got to talking about the house, so she showed me round--she was very fit and spry though she was over eighty. Eventually I asked her why she lived in the little apartment, which turned out to have once been the butler's quarters, when she had the whole of this truly magnificent home, and she just shook her head and said, "My boy, it's no life; you need a staff of twenty just to keep a place like this. It's part of a bygone age. I'm quite happy in my little apartment and to be honest I never even walk around the house any more, except when someone like you comes to visit."

I thought it was interesting. I did like her, too, a lot. She had literally had it all--the fortune, the society life--but she knew the measure of her contentment. It struck me that that was a good understanding to have.
    lol What a very interesting story Machreach. I always have a soft spot for the elderly's. Grew up close to both my Grandparents on mom's and dad's side. I meet a lot of them with the work that I do and some have really interesting stories to tell. I try to be a good listener and engage them in conversation and see how they're lives were like. But I do not think I'd like to reach the age of 80 or 70's even seeing what they go through at that age, you know?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

lol What a very interesting story Machreach. I always have a soft spot for the elderly's. Grew up close to both my Grandparents on mom's and dad's side. I meet a lot of them with the work that I do and some have really interesting stories to tell. I try to be a good listener and engage them in conversation and see how they're lives were like. But I do not think I'd like to reach the age of 80 or 70's even seeing what they go through at that age, you know?

~Kisses.

HTG
    Yes, Hara, I do know, and it scares the living shit out of me.

I don't like this one. According to what I did I have an open personality yes. But I am also very worried, completely unambitious, have very fragile relationships, and am a complete sex addict.

At least it's not all bad.

I don't like white people either.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

~Kisses.

HTG
    Yes, Hara, I do know, and it scares the living shit out of me.
    True. Imagine, what we trannies are faced with and eventually looking forward to IF we reached that age? The NOTEBOOK (the movie) was cute..but still, It's bloody scary. I don't think I'd want to sit in some elderly facility and be that age! Noone of the girls here does, I'm sure of it..

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

my mom

bear

Nothing.

one room flat

yes

Its a long rectangular mahogeny table,4 chairs with pics of my family around it. a carpet is underneath it.

glass

pick it up and look into it

lake

swim