Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Maury povich

Junior Poster

Default Maury povich

Saw the "Bikini babes/beach bums" show yesterday. Kimber James was on it. Who was the girl who identified herself as Daisy?

Rookie Poster

I still don't understand why the girls here, who fight so hard to be seen as girls are so willing to appear on his boy? girl? exploitation shows. The willingness to be laughed at, ridiculed, etc. seems contrary to the goals of the TG community. After all of these shows that MP has done in exploitation of the girls, there should be a refusal to appear, unless he does a serious piece where the girls can appear and voice their concerns and goals for society as a whole in acceptance of the TG lifestyle.
    Stop being used!
    If you present yourselves as an oddity to be laughed at and not taken seriously, progress will be slow in coming.

I kissed a t-girl and I liked it
    I hope my girlfriend don't mind it
    It felt so wrong......it felt so right

.......Well, I can dream, can't I?

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TessTickles
    I still don't understand why the girls here, who fight so hard to be seen as girls are so willing to appear on his boy? girl? exploitation shows. The willingness to be laughed at, ridiculed, etc. seems contrary to the goals of the TG community. After all of these shows that MP has done in exploitation of the girls, there should be a refusal to appear, unless he does a serious piece where the girls can appear and voice their concerns and goals for society as a whole in acceptance of the TG lifestyle.
    Stop being used!
    If you present yourselves as an oddity to be laughed at and not taken seriously, progress will be slow in coming.
    lol they don't care..they just want to be on tv.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Maury povich

Her name is Michelle Cortez. Here's her Eros page:

http://www.eros-transsexuals.com/tam...-michelle1.htm

The other hottie whose name is Starr is Bianca. Here's her Eros page:

http://www.eros-transsexuals.com/tam...05-bianca1.htm

Anyone know if they have posed for Yum or Bobs?

Default Re: Maury povich

Quote Originally Posted by dando21
    Her name is Michelle Cortez. Here's her Eros page:

http://www.eros-transsexuals.com/tam...-michelle1.htm
    That isn't the same girl. Daisy is this Michelle: http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=40895

THat first was not her at all. Anyways she really got the crowd though they thought she was a gg. Great reactions lol.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america
    I AM A GUY NOT A TRANSSEXUAL!

Quote Originally Posted by TessTickles
    Stop being used!
    the question should be why prick sumbag fake liberal Maury Povich continues to do shows that mock and ridicule the t community. In one minute he'd reject a theme that mocked Jews, gays or some other minority group but he continues to do these tgirl shows to feed his insane tranny chasing lust.
    I always ignore celebraties when I see them on the streets in NY but I swear I'd spit on this fuck if I ever saw him

Uhm nobody is forcing these gurls to be on these shows u know.

Quote Originally Posted by tjinla2001
    I haven't just let a single prostitute cum in my mouth. Hundreds- more likely thousands of transvesites have shot their loads in my mouth. God bless america