Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Default Okk

I JUST GOT A CALL FROM MY LANDLORD HERE AT WORK> THE GUY WHO WAS ROBBING ME AND STOLE FROM THE LAND LORD GHAS BEEN IN POLICE CUSTODY SINCE 6 AM THIS MORNING! WE DON"T KNOW IF ITS RELATED TO MY CASES AGAINST HIM, OR MORE OF HIS BULLSHIT!! I HOPE SOMETHING GOOD COMES OF THIS!

Professional Poster

Default Re: Okk

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    I JUST GOT A CALL FROM MY LANDLORD HERE AT WORK> THE GUY WHO WAS ROBBING ME AND STOLE FROM THE LAND LORD GHAS BEEN IN POLICE CUSTODY SINCE 6 AM THIS MORNING! WE DON"T KNOW IF ITS RELATED TO MY CASES AGAINST HIM, OR MORE OF HIS BULLSHIT!! I HOPE SOMETHING GOOD COMES OF THIS!
    i hope so to..fuckin thief..

Best of luck in your move, Vanessa. Personally, I prefer Chicago to NY (I lived in Lakeview for a while, before lights), but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Though you may dislike NYCTA (No You Can't Take Any), SIRTOA (Shall I Run Today Or Anytime), and PATH (Pathetic Attempt Towards History), they do get you most anywhere in the NY/Newark environs for small investment. Car services are better, but only optimal in the wee hours, when you aren't paying for traffic time.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedOne
    Best of luck in your move, Vanessa. Personally, I prefer Chicago to NY (I lived in Lakeview for a while, before lights), but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Though you may dislike NYCTA (No You Can't Take Any), SIRTOA (Shall I Run Today Or Anytime), and PATH (Pathetic Attempt Towards History), they do get you most anywhere in the NY/Newark environs for small investment. Car services are better, but only optimal in the wee hours, when you aren't paying for traffic time.
    Travel has never been an issue in NYC!!!!
    Cars crash when I leave out of the partys, lol

Junior Poster

well Vannessa glad to know u have yur support system in place already. so moving to NY will be a nice smooth transition. And as someone who has had yur "back" before hehe u go do yur thing and I hope and know NY will treat u well. oh btw i think we have a mutual friend

p.s I dunno about the rest of u......but wudnt justice for Vannessa be that before they convict this guy and he IS in fact the guy that took her shit they let Vannessa loose on him with her massive fuckin tool while handcuffed and gagged and she gives him 1 rough fuck to send him off LMAO i may have problems

Jersey City, Union City, Kearny,Secaucus, all of this in NJ

Veteran Poster

Vanessa, best of luck with relocating from Chicago to NY or NJ. I wish you a smooth transition.

Quote Originally Posted by ts4cash
    Jersey City, Union City, Kearny,Secaucus, all of this in NJ
    Ill be in Edison alot "working" but all my peeps are pointing me to Queens wich is ok, as I'm a lil familiar with Queens and there are 3 clubs I can find work in if I was to be there, not to mention a trai ride or cab stint into the city real quik!!!!

Silver Poster

Good Luck in NYC Vanessa, I love it. I personally call NYC a bigger and safer Chicago. I forgot which NY paper had it, but it was either yesterday or the day before. It said New York is the safest big city. That paper was speaking the truth.

Lifemember

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jjhill
    Good Luck in NYC Vanessa, I love it. I personally call NYC a bigger and safer Chicago. I forgot which NY paper had it, but it was either yesterday or the day before. It said New York is the safest big city. That paper was speaking the truth.
    whatever you do..don't go to the bronx.