Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

SB

No, nope, never, maybe

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hensonjim41
    just thought you should know they posted you at tgflix in the forums.
    WTF?!?

Some people really need to get a LIFE! Pathetic..

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    haha good shit. jen is dumb though. why would someone who obiously hates her do her a favor and sign her up to tgflix? maybe she signed up and this is a smokescreen to cover her ass so she doesn't get banned from HA for joining a site owned by their arch rival. dramaaaaaaaaaaaa ah!
    You're the one who sounds dumb unknown sites do that shady tactic all the time to attract users but most of the time it doesn't work because people find out what the site is all about and they leave.
    Legend I'm an avid follower here and other places. True, sites do that all the time, but this is not some corporation, it's two girls who publicly dislike each other. Funny how you've jumped on the bandwagon when I remember you were an active member on Monica's other sites. As far as what the site is about, I like it just as well as I like this one. Met a few nice folks on there and the design is hot.
    Well i don't think one really dislikes the other if one girl is willing to use that other persons likeness to attract users.The only site of monica's i was ever a member of was tgirltalk and thats before she sold out, all that tgpixel and tgmyspace stuff is annoying, she would have just kept tgirltalk.
    Well I havent seen any allanahs, or gias on there and i would imagine if it was in fact a scam based on using likenesses to attract people she would use someone other then Jen who really has NO following. Just my thoughts.

Neither one of them post of any one message board regularly to my knowlegde so he was be smart to find someone who does and is just as popular on here.

Gold Poster

Default Re: ok

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    I was just told some video's of me and Mimi are on the same site
    When you allow embedding on YouTube it makes it perfectly legal. You should disable embedding if you don't want your videos over there. They posted about you in the forums too.

SMH
    Stealing someone's likeness is illegal.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: ok

Quote Originally Posted by TsVanessa69
    I was just told some video's of me and Mimi are on the same site
    When you allow embedding on YouTube it makes it perfectly legal. You should disable embedding if you don't want your videos over there. They posted about you in the forums too.

SMH
    Stealing someone's likeness is illegal.
    Depends. If I search Holly (Hugh Hef's Ex) on myspace there are 30 bogus pages. I believe as long as the site has a "Report Abuse" link they are 100% in compliance and 0% liable.
    Your quite knowledgeable on this subject. Like someone who owns a web site and has expereince.

No, nope, never, maybe

Gold Poster

Yeah right and i'm the pope.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

^

lol legend you know who it is, right?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    ^

lol legend you know who it is, right?

~Kisses.

HTG
    Yeah i'm just playing along,lol.

Platinum Poster

Default Re: have any of the other girls....

tgflix like myspace and any other online community (including this one) gets a plethora of bogus sign ups. we are compliant with the laws pertaining to these kind of sites, there is a "report user" link at the bottom of every profile AND a contact us link on every single page of the site. if Jennifer had contacted us (which she didn't) we would have removed it. i can 100% percent promise that although the signup ip was not the same as the recent login ip JENNIFER HAS 100% CHANGED HER PHOTOS AND ADDED FRIENDS ON THE SITE, if she gets 20 emails a day its because she gets replies or comments and is actively participating on the site. i doubt someone else signed her up because who makes a fake profile using the correct REAL email address. there is also a delete profile link which she has not clicked yet and opted to do. if she didnt signup she's staying because she's getting alot of traffic. i personally think shes just bored and trying to start drama. *yawns

i have better shit to do then make up FAKE profiles for people i dont like on a site thats a hobby for me. saturday ill be in miami with my famous lil sis at pleasure p (from pretty ricky's) birthday party sippin coolada's with trina and shaq while shes turning tricks in a texas desert.

by the way, her reference to legalities is kind of the pot calling the kettle black considering shes a wig wearing prostitute. i'd be happy to call the vice squad in austin and supply them with her number and her street address (which i obtained through a friend who called her posing as a trick)

unfounded public accusations like that are libel. i dont keep in touch with her but she might want to reconsider her statement.
    to respond to monicas posting:

i have not added 1 single person since i personally signed in
    i changed all the info that was provided in details such as my social habits, job, and birthday
    i also removed all face pics
    the email used to sign me up is the same email provided in the eros ad so its not like its hard to do that
    i dont really care that you made me a profile monica... just the way you did it
    ive decided to leave it up as its another form of advertising for me and one that i dont have to pay for
    as long as i control what is said about me on my page... who cares

as far as having my address... thats a lie... i dont give out my address to anyone, ever
    im pretty sure if vice squad wanted me they could get ahold of me on their own accord and wouldnt require some has been to inform them of public information

but youre welcome for the exposure