what, that shits crazy

Professional Poster

opcorn

Professional Poster celticgrafix's Avatar

haha shit u right jenifer

Not her again!

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hensonjim41
    haha good shit. jen is dumb though. why would someone who obiously hates her do her a favor and sign her up to tgflix? maybe she signed up and this is a smokescreen to cover her ass so she doesn't get banned from HA for joining a site owned by their arch rival. dramaaaaaaaaaaaa ah!
    You're the one who sounds dumb unknown sites do that shady tactic all the time to attract users but most of the time it doesn't work because people find out what the site is all about and they leave.

Excellent marketing tactic if you ask me.....shrewd businessmanwoman.
    Hmm..........

Quote Originally Posted by LeoraMoore
    Yes, a fake account of me was created since that site went up. I was getting tons of unwanted e-mails from it and if you looked at the profiles on there when it first started, they just took the Eros girls in NYC and added a bunch of them. I remember wanting to bring attention to it back then but figured that would just increase it's traffic. Just checked and I can't even tell if I'm still on there cause you need to login now, oh well.
    I searched NYC girls and there are not more than 10 and your not one of them. I think your lying because your jealous of Monica. I always thought you were based on how you used to kiss her ass on her sites then all the sudden you showed up here at HA.
    You all are REALLY making me come out of character today.
    How can Leora POSSIBLE be jealous of that fat snuffaluffagus Monica?
    One is thin and gorgeous and the other is fat and ugly.
    oh yeah......Hi Moni.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    haha good shit. jen is dumb though. why would someone who obiously hates her do her a favor and sign her up to tgflix? maybe she signed up and this is a smokescreen to cover her ass so she doesn't get banned from HA for joining a site owned by their arch rival. dramaaaaaaaaaaaa ah!
    You're the one who sounds dumb unknown sites do that shady tactic all the time to attract users but most of the time it doesn't work because people find out what the site is all about and they leave.
    Legend I'm an avid follower here and other places. True, sites do that all the time, but this is not some corporation, it's two girls who publicly dislike each other. Funny how you've jumped on the bandwagon when I remember you were an active member on Monica's other sites. As far as what the site is about, I like it just as well as I like this one. Met a few nice folks on there and the design is hot.
    Well i don't think one really dislikes the other if one girl is willing to use that other persons likeness to attract users.The only site of monica's i was ever a member of was tgirltalk and thats before she sold out, all that tgpixel and tgmyspace stuff is annoying, she would have just kept tgirltalk.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother
    Yes, a fake account of me was created since that site went up. I was getting tons of unwanted e-mails from it and if you looked at the profiles on there when it first started, they just took the Eros girls in NYC and added a bunch of them. I remember wanting to bring attention to it back then but figured that would just increase it's traffic. Just checked and I can't even tell if I'm still on there cause you need to login now, oh well.
    I searched NYC girls and there are not more than 10 and your not one of them. I think your lying because your jealous of Monica. I always thought you were based on how you used to kiss her ass on her sites then all the sudden you showed up here at HA.
    oh yeah......Hi Moni.
    "Solitary Brother" are you a member of Monica's myspace? Your wrong. And Leona has a hard face. If you prefer TVs and CDs that's fine, who am I to judge, but no need to bash Monica.

I noticed you bashing that other Jelana Love girl too. What's your deal?
    Leona is the realest girls that post on here......she looks like a woman....not the incredible Hulk like someone else we know.
    The question is why are you throwing so much shade?
    Moni.

Veteran Poster

oh yeah......Hi Moni.
    "Solitary Brother" are you a member of Monica's myspace? Your wrong. And Leona has a hard face. If you prefer TVs and CDs that's fine, who am I to judge, but no need to bash Monica.

I noticed you bashing that other Jelana Love girl too. What's your deal?
    Leona is the realest girls that post on here......she looks like a woman....not the incredible Hulk like someone else we know.
    The question is why are you throwing so much shade?
    Moni.
    Not sure what shade is. Nor am I "Moni". The mods are welcome to check my I.P. if you need confirmation. Just because I like Monica does not make me Monica.

I noticed you bashing "girls" in multiple threads, not to mention I've noticed every time a new poster comes here they are accused of being Monica. Somehow I don't think she is worried about this site. Have a good one pal.

It would appear that you have a fake as well. www.TgFlix.com/tg/SolitaryBrother
    lol, he stays on blast, lol

No, nope, never, maybe