Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Platinum Poster

Default have any of the other girls....

have any of the other girls here been signed up to a website w/o their permmission?

i started getting about 20 emails today from a site called "tgflix" - which is man-icas website - i didnt think i had signed up to any new sites so i went to look at it....

i have a full profile filled out which is nothing more than an ad posted on eros... im really pissed about it... not only for the false information posted... but my phone number is listed... my images are posted... my name is posted... and i didnt authorize any of it!

isnt that illegal?

Professional Poster celticgrafix's Avatar

if it isnt it should be

Platinum Poster

i know its illegal to use my image and information to represent, promote, or endorce a product i didnt authorize or recieve payment for

Professional Poster celticgrafix's Avatar

why dont you contact eros then and have them take it down

Veteran Poster

TGFLIX is owned by a transsexual. they signed me up too! not cool.

Gold Poster

Nope its not illegal but it should be ask that clone forum they do it all the time.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

I know I am NOT there! So if by chance, anyone see me on there..It's not me! That's just sketchy if you ask me.

Manica invited me to sign up on there (here on HA via one of her fictitious account by pm) but I found out right way that it's her. Lame

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Platinum Poster

yeah its crazy lame... i removed my face and name and left the ad up... if too many fags try to use the number 4 casual ill delete the whole profile

How did you find your pages on there? I tried to look but would have had to sign up to do so, which is a little like enlisting to avoid the draft!! So I don't know if I am there or not.

FK

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Just the fact (and everyone who had been here awhile knows) Manica reads your private messages (like she has back when she ran that now defunct tg pixels). Everyone who's on there should be alarmed about their privacy! She has aired them on here publicly and dished dirt on both tgirls and men.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol