Thread: Xbox 360

Junior Poster

Default Xbox 360

I know this is a little off topic but is anybody getting a 360 next month, and what systems do you own now and games?

Veteran Poster

Eh I want to. But I dont see any games I want besides like 1 or 2. And I fucked up by buying the Ps2 Asap and sat there with a system that had like 4 games...All of which got gay as hell after a month.

I own the essentials, Ps2,Xbox,Gamecube (what a waste of money had it not been for the zelda games)Gameboy advance Sp

I'm gonna eventually get Xbox 360, Ps3 (Yummy) And a psp.

Randumb Intelligents!@_@!

Veteran Poster

Isnt it true that PC gaming is better than any other system you can buy? Every time I went to buy an X box, the salesman said my PC was better than the Xbox. Any info??

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

PS3 will be out in either the Spring or Summer of '06, I can wait

whoever told you your pc was a better system than a gaming console was partly right

depending on your hard drives, audio card, and most importantly your video card it is possible to have a better system than a gaming console

ex. any dual video card PCI express setup with an Audigy 1 or 2 sound card and a pair of SATA Western Digital 74gb hard drives in a RAID configuration will blow away any gaming console on the planet, bottom line

BUT

Online if you're playing let's say Madden or NBA live against a console person, make sure your other programs are off, otherwise you might lose a game do to an instant message or a spyware scan, etc. lol

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Rookie Poster

PS2 Girl here .... and can't wait for the PS3
    I own some games:
    - Resident Evil Series (my fav!)
    - Devil May Cry
    - Jak & Daxter series.
    - Tekken Series
    - Onimusha Series
    - Metal Gear Solid II and III
    - Soulcallibur II
    .. and a bunch more

I remember there was a game by SEGA called "Alien Storm" it really kicked major ass on the arcades, however the console version was not even close ... too bad they dont port it to one of the major systems today.... talking about old cool games I also like Shinobi, Golden Axe, Altered Beasts, Street Fighter, Defender (yeah, a little old but a classic), Samurai Shodown (awesome game!), etc.

Olenka Paola

Veteran Poster

I have the Radeon 9800pro 128. I think thats a pretty good video card.

Thanks for the reply, JWBL

Rookie Poster

Forgot to mention.... for the PC I have Wolfenstein: Return to Castle, Quake series, and DOOM (this one is my fav), Doom1, Doom2, Master Levels for Doom (like 1600 aditional wads) and the Doom 3 .... waiting to see The Rock (ooohhh The Rock! ) on the DOOM movie this month

Olenka Paola