Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Default Re: Hamburg shemales?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Oh yes there she is!

The house in jewel street / schmuckstrasse is always worth paying a visit to. You only pay 50 euros as the user above explained and some of the transladies at that place can compete with the fairest, while some others are just average looking. It's up to the guest to decide which one to pick. Contact is made by the girls who are at the windows looking down and waving or gesturing / inviting the men in front of the house to enter and join them.

I have some pictures of girls currently staying in the house but i haven't figured out yet how to up load Photos to a post here .

There a german language board for tranny Fans at www.ts-forum.com . If you plan to go to hamburg or any other place in germany to see a transsexual you might consider joining up and ask for advice.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Schmuckstraße 5, 20359 Hamburg, Germany

paste the above into google.

bar only opens on friday and saturday nights i think. it's a dive, but pretty friendly, has cheap / good beer, there are a good few girls in there and always one or two that are baking hot! oh, they seem to be mostly south american. i've been charged as little as €40 (2014), but the last time i went (2016) it was €60. i found this place by total accident, but have been back a good few times. the girls use the apartments upstairs, which are not plush. this experience would probably not for the faint hearted, it's pretty balls out! ha, excuse the unintentional pun!

love hamburg generally and this has made me want to go again!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

The bar opens from Thursday through to Saturday, so that's three nights in a row, at roughly 10 pm or a little later until 4 or 5 am the next morning, depending on attendance. All of the girls in the bar and the vast majority of girls in the apartments above it are Latinas, so don't expect them to speak English, the bartender who is a German understands english though. Prices vary depending on the situation, the attractiveness of the guest and/or the chemistry between the two (or more) people involved, but basic price for 20 to 30 minutes usually is 50 Euros. The standard of the rooms in the house indeed isn't high quality, especially what they have for a "bathroom" is beyond belief, but the beds in my experience are kept tidy and blankets get changed regularly.

For further questions about the house, the bar and the girls in attendance in Tavernebar (the personnel is changing every 3 months or so as the girls have limited permissions of residence) it's advisable to ask the people posting on www.ts-forum.com.

Good luck