Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by BLKGSXR
    Quote Originally Posted by JeniferTS
    i just think that if she would have came on here acting like miss goodie two shoes, you men wouldn't be knockin her looks..in fact, you'd probably be on your knees begging to suck her cock..

at least some men on here can keep it real and admit she's pretty..i've seen monsters on here who some of ya'll consider to be goddesses..that's laughable.
    well your entilted to your opinion...But If I may say its a bit biased...there are some girls that come here act all goodie tooshoes like you stated that I wouldnt look twice at,well in a sexual way,There is alot of cool people on this board. Now on your knees begging to suck her cock,Seriously jenifer be realistic...Guys do that to mimi because well look @ her shes fucking sexy.-2cents compare them its no question who the victorious one is....
    so you're saying leana is ugly? i do agree with you about mimi..mimi is ovah..i like both girls..

leana love? isnt their already a leena love = the original

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by AsiaMei
    leana love? isnt their already a leena love = the original
    yeah..leena..that's my girl

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

i just think that if she would have came on here acting like miss goodie two shoes, you men wouldn't be knockin her looks..in fact, you'd probably be on your knees begging to suck her cock..

at least some men on here can keep it real and admit she's pretty..i've seen monsters on here who some of ya'll consider to be goddesses..that's laughable.
    how can you still see any beauty through her racist venom? Even as you defend her you cant be OK with what she has said and done on here. Beauty is only skin deep ugly is to the bone.

Gold Poster

How many threads are gonna be dedicated to that person.

Vasto Lorde Gold Poster Quiet Reflections's Avatar

well your entilted to your opinion...But If I may say its a bit biased...there are some girls that come here act all goodie tooshoes like you stated that I wouldnt look twice at,well in a sexual way,There is alot of cool people on this board. Now on your knees begging to suck her cock,Seriously jenifer be realistic...Guys do that to mimi because well look @ her shes fucking sexy.-2cents compare them its no question who the victorious one is....
    so you're saying leana is ugly? i do agree with you about mimi..mimi is ovah..i like both girls..
    What does ovah mean?

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections

how can you still see any beauty through her racist venom? Even as you defend her you cant be OK with what she has said and done on here. Beauty is only skin deep ugly is to the bone.
    i have no personal problems with her..i don't agree with her actions but i like i said before, i think she's a pretty girl..you're right tho..the inside is what counts most..trust me..i know..i'm living it

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    didn't know there was a limit?

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet Reflections

What does ovah mean?
    lol basically means she looks good.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    didn't know there was a limit?
    There isn't but its kind of annoying.