Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default To all the bottoms

Ok so we always hear women here call you out. But how do you feel about trannies that only likes you for your bumhole and sticking their big meaty pleasers in it?

Does it likewise offends you if a girl objectifies and treat you as just another um, hole? lol

~Get fucked

Arnie

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

That's fine.

"You can pick your friends & you can pick your nose, but you can't wipe your friends off on your saddle."
    ~ Kinky Friedman ~

Default I am okay with that

I am okay with all that.

ROFLMAO

(Arnie, they don't do irony here.)

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

5 Star Poster

Default Re: To all the bottoms

Quote Originally Posted by arnie666
    Ok so we always hear women here call you out. But how do you feel about trannies that only likes you for your bumhole and sticking their big meaty pleasers in it?

Does it likewise offends you if a girl objectifies and treat you as just another um, hole? lol

~Get fucked

Arnie

pay attention to the "minor" changes

Ok so we always hear women here call you out. But how do you feel about trannies that you only like for their bumhole and sticking your big meaty pleasers in it?

Does it likewise offends a tranny if you objectify her and treat her as just another um, hole? lol

~Get fucked

Quote Originally Posted by yosi

~Get fucked

Arnie

Ok so we always hear women here call you out. But how do you feel about trannies that you only like for their bumhole and sticking your big meaty pleasers in it?

Does it likewise offends a tranny if you objectify her and treat her as just another um, hole? lol

~Get fucked
    Let me translate that out of cockhound:

"Ok so we always hear the cockhounds here squealing. But how do you feel about transwomen that that you only like because you see them as women?

Does it offend a transwoman if you treat her as just another woman?"

Pay attention to the "minor" changes.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach

~Get fucked

Arnie

~Get fucked

"Ok so we always hear the cockhounds here squealing. But how do you feel about transwomen that that you only like because you see them as women?

i think i love you

how about if they fuck u and kick u out and u never get to return the favor or release? And did this over and over and over again lol

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach

~Get fucked

Arnie

~Get fucked

all true my Scotish friend , I could go on and on with the "minor" changes....
    this something extra that transwomen have is also a "minor" change.

A minor change that brings both of us to this forum.

some transwomen like to use this "something extra" others don't , some like you like to top , others like to bottom , same as us .

as long as no harm is done and as long as both sides want it that way , it's nobody else's business to come and judge and criticise others who don't share their opinions