Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819

Thread: Devils Films

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle Foxx
    Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    As much as I hate to interject this, there are parables in the Bible that speak of deaf and dumb people. Are you telling me that's meant to be offensive?
    The bible is an offensive, oppressive, ridiculous story about some man who claims to have walked on water... If I want to see that today I can drive 3 hrs to Vegas and watch a magic show.

Burn the bible!
    Why stop there? The Old Testament is where 99.9% of the really fucked up stuff happens. Then we have the Koran and it's medieval Tony Soprano writer.

In terms of awfulness the Old Testament wins by a country mile followed by the Koran and lastly the New Testament. What's with folks only feeling the need to bash Christianity?

Some folks think they are rebels, but they're really just conformists.

We should have a Surge into Brazil and Thailand for their supply of Tgirls

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ryz
    thread summery please
    Someone complained that their friend is upset because their "pancakes" were called "hotcakes". "Everbody knows the word hotcakes is offensive and there is no definition of hotcakes that is not demeaning" they said.
    Someone points out that Mcdonalds menu says hotcakes. They get cursed out and called a bitch and asshole for 15 pages because Mcdonalds "sells fucking nasty assed big macs that are made from dead cows and mcnuggets that are not real chicken. "Fuck Mcdonalds. Burn Mcdonalds menus". "Unless you eat everything at Mcdonalds everyday, you can't bring up Mcdonalds" they said.
    He said "WTF?".
    The word hotcakes was removed anyway.
    The end.

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ryz
    thread summery please
    Someone complained that their friend is upset because their "pancakes" were called "hotcakes". "Everbody knows the word hotcakes is offensive and there is no definition of hotcakes that is not demeaning" they said.
    Someone points out that Mcdonalds menu says hotcakes. They get cursed out and called a bitch and asshole for 15 pages because Mcdonalds "sells fucking nasty assed big macs that are made from dead cows and mcnuggets that are not real chicken. "Fuck Mcdonalds. Burn Mcdonalds menus". "Unless you eat everything at Mcdonalds everyday, you can't bring up Mcdonalds" they said.
    He said "WTF?".
    The word hotcakes was removed anyway.
    The end.

"I don't see it that way. I see it as a complete and total betrayal of my testicles!"

Gold Poster

Wow some people really love attention.

I just want to say I love Olivia, one of the nicest girls I met in the business, and she communicates well even in loud clubs. I have no prob communicating with Miss O and she looks great and still giving the boys the O FACE

Love you Olivia keep up the great work

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by TommyFoxtrot

In terms of awfulness the Old Testament wins by a country mile followed by the Koran and lastly the New Testament. What's with folks only feeling the need to bash Christianity?
    It kinda depends which version of Christianity you're talking about. Some are definitely no better than the other two you mentioned. I think that's as far as I'm going here, there is a P&R forum.

Rookie Poster

Awww Kelly ure one of the awesome gals I've ever met too ure also a bright gal! Keep up with great work! Mwahs lots of love to u from me!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia Love
    Awww Kelly ure one of the awesome gals I've ever met too ure also a bright gal! Keep up with great work! Mwahs lots of love to u from me!
    Ahhh, the famous and infamous Olivia Love has posted, and harken! Her words are true...

Kelly Shore, You are awesome!!!

...and beautiful...(my own words added...)...but, devil!?, aren't you evil or something? Anyway, love you guys. You're great!!

What if all these fantasies come flailing around?

Rookie Poster

thank u Allanah Starr!
    We go way back to our fla days . Total class and u responded with intelligence as supposed! Anytime u need support in this lame and imperfect world . I'm totally here 4 ya as well! I am glad I am able to express my gratitude 4 you. I am proud to acknowlege myself to u ! Lots of love 4 u from me