Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Silver Poster

Default I think I'm going to need therapy

I think that I'm going to be needing therapy.
    I've been looking back....something people of sound mind should never do.....at my life wondering why I'm so jaded. Why I quantify human relationship with economy and evolution and cold hard facts.

She's dating that guy because he has money, thus offering her a better life aka he's a provider.

He's dating that girl because of her ample bosoms and shape, she represents fertility.

And this goes in my every day life. Not one day do I sit in a meeting and not study peoples actions and movements and seat choices and come to cold hard conclusions.

I can't let go of old flames, i can't let go of old grudges and every time I see a beautiful woman.....i run the numbers in my head doing the evolution economic dance. I've become a mother fucker! A total jaded asshole!

I've lost sight of humanity. And why....well as I said I was looking back on my life today on my ride back home and came to a sad realization.
    I've had to hustle for every single thing I have ever had. Be it relationship or product.

And you know what they say about those having worked hard for what they have and how they appreciate it? Well I've had to hustle for every thing! I've only been hit on once by a girl. I've never had an easy promotion. I've always had to kill off a competitor.

And this....this hustle this perpetual work has left me jaded. Yeah what I have is nice (condo, bike, cars, hobbies), it's better than most but it sure as shit isn't enough. Yeah my gf is cute, but fuck her ass looks like mashed potatoes in an old plastic bag. And yeah I know what I'm saying is wrong, I'm well aware of it. I should be happy I should be content. But I'm not.
    I'm a jaded asshole.....and I don't want to be.

I just want to be human.

"How you doin!"

Junior Poster

hmm sounds like me..... i dont think you need therapy man... i just think you need patience....you need to find the shit in life thats gonna make you happy, you just havent found it yet... feels like theres something missing in my life and until i find it i'm gonna continue to view the world in a fucked up jaded way and the older i get the more i just dont give a fuck about what people say to me cuz i really just dont give a fuck....maybe ive been in vegas too long

Silver Poster

I live in NJ...that could be it.
    But yeah I'm fucking tired! I'm tired of the hustle.
    I just want to be human. I want to stop viewing all interactions in this sick way.
    I just want peace.

"How you doin!"

Junior Poster

welll... you may have a fucked up jaded view of the world but if you're generally a good person and dont project hatred then shit will come to you... it's all about the karma... but to be honest i started thinking this way like ten years ago and my impatience started to drive me crazy to the point where i thought i needed fuckin help, but when i realized that shit sometimes takes a while to come together and started being more patient my stress level was so much lower

na ur just a realist

the saying "ignorance is bliss" is SOOO true
    To be naive to the way the world works again, even for a day would be such a relief

I myself am a very calculated analytical person. I think everyyyyything through THOROUGHLY! My mind is constantly on the go. Its kinda frustrating because it makes it impossible just to live.

I know exactly what you're goig through

Junior Poster

i dont know shit when i feel too much hate towards the world i just go blow a tranny....it always puts a new perspective on things for me

Default Re: I think I'm going to need therapy

Quote Originally Posted by SXFX
    I just want to be human.
    Welcome to your mid-life crisis, son. And no I'm not picking on you, just telling you like it is. You have a choice: identify what it is you really want to do and then just go and do it......or stay as you are and keep on wondering what it might have been like. Not saying one is better then the other, but that is the way it is.

Therapy won't help. Better blowing the money on a decent BJ. Really.

Your normal you dont need therapy if you ask me.

Veteran Poster

I just think u need Kim Kardashian. Problem solved, crisis over.

No, nope, never, maybe

Default Re: I think I'm going to need therapy

Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    Quote Originally Posted by SXFX
    I just want to be human.
    Welcome to your mid-life crisis, son. And no I'm not picking on you, just telling you like it is. You have a choice: identify what it is you really want to do and then just go and do it......or stay as you are and keep on wondering what it might have been like. Not saying one is better then the other, but that is the way it is.

Therapy won't help. Better blowing the money on a decent BJ. Really.
    Well, he didn't say how old he is ,but your answer sounds correct. That's pretty much what happened to me and I picked option number one. Psychologists or therapists aren't a total waste though. If health insurance covers it , then go for it. A good shrink could at least help you make your decision, or remove some of the fog from your eyes. They won't make the decisions for you but they will help you steer the course to whichever destination you choose.

....but a good blow job wouldn't hurt either!