Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Asian men

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    lol

Let's see, I've been with a few Asian men growing up - Filipino's, Chinese, Korean, Indian and quite recently a Japanese guy. He was HOT and a very good kisser!

~Kisses.

HTG
    there are so many cute CHinese....and Filipinos as well....

I think in the eyes of an Asian tgirl it's just easy to spot out the Caucasian cuties but deep inside each and every one of us the playing field is rather even....we very much desire Asian men as much as we do Caucasians

Professional Poster

Asian guys have smaller cocks so most women dont wont to mess with them

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sdman
    Asian guys have smaller cocks so most women dont wont to mess with them

I think white/black guys should give that one a rest. It only goes so far and I think it's starting to backfire on them.

We should have a Surge into Brazil and Thailand for their supply of Tgirls

Professional Poster

Well, I cant speak for the girls. Bu I can say that I am half Asian, and I have never had any problems finding girls that would go out with me. Even when I was in high school I had girlfriends. I lived in a neighborhood that was probably about 99% white. I was the only Asian guy and there were only two black families. Actually one family wasnt all black. The husband was a white guy and the wife was a black woman with one son from another black guy.

Every girl I dated in high school was a white girl, although I did once date a mexican girl, but that only lasted about two weeks. LOL

As far as men liking Asian girls, thats another story. Actually, I think just about every guy does not care what race a girl is as long as he considers her attractive. Hell, I would date a black girl, white girl, latino girl, t-girl or just about any other kind of girl you can think of as long as she is a cutie.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by liisawinklergirl
    lol

Let's see, I've been with a few Asian men growing up - Filipino's, Chinese, Korean, Indian and quite recently a Japanese guy. He was HOT and a very good kisser!

~Kisses.

HTG
    Yes, I agree. I've shagged 2 filipino men since moving out here in Los Angeles. They are no nonsense/no fuss type of men aka they 'appreciate' me with and without make up and or dolled up or not..which is a BIG PLUS in my book. I feel like I can totally be myself with them and not be scrutinized (like most men here do).

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

lol

~Kisses.

HTG
    Yes, I agree. I've shagged 2 filipino men since moving out here in Los Angeles. They are no nonsense/no fuss type of men aka they 'appreciate' me with and without make up and or dolled up or not..which is a BIG PLUS in my book. I feel like I can totally be myself with them and not be scrutinized (like most men here do).

~Kisses.

HTG
    Actually most Filipino guys in the Philippines prefer girls with not too much make up or even no make up at all. Even the girls and TS girls in the Philippines prefer not too much make up.

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alyssats
    lol

~Kisses.

HTG

~Kisses.

HTG
    Actually most Filipino guys in the Philippines prefer girls with not too much make up or even no make up at all. Even the girls and TS girls in the Philippines prefer not too much make up.
    Exactly what I mean! I never wear a lot of make up to start with and mostly wear no make up to work.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

lol

~Kisses.

HTG

~Kisses.

HTG
    Exactly what I mean! I never wear a lot of make up to start with and mostly wear no make up to work.

~Kisses.

HTG
    I think Filipina face features looks better with no make up or less make up. Actually in myself ive noticed when I put on a lot of make up I look so fucking ugly jeje. Maybe im not doing it right ill try to learn more about make up techniques.

Rookie Poster

I'm bi-sexual... in that I enjoy sex with genetic girls, ts's and guys.

And when i've had sex with guys, it has ONLY been with asian guys. I find myself attracted to their exotic looks, smooth bodies and they really like to fuck. I tend to bottom when I'm with a guy mostly because of my um... girth, which is fine by me.

Like any race, some asian men are not attractive... but there are lots who are smokin' hot and on the dick size thing.. most IMO are built in proportion but I have been with some asian guys with 8 and 9" cocks.

Good times.

Now if I can only make my fantasy come true of having a session with an asian guy, a transexual and an asian GG>

heaven!

Rookie Poster

are there any Asian guys in the forum? me likey
    I'm one. Alyssats, you could always add me as a notch anytime!!