Rookie Poster

Default The Omnivore's Dilemma

Here's a question that I often ponder...If shemale cock is as tasty as the best pussy, then why do I -and other supposedly 'straight' guys find the idea of sucking another man's cock abhorrent? A cock is a cock. Or is it? Is the difference simply femininity? Cock + femininity = sexy? No, that's too easy. Anyone else ponder this interesting sexual equation?

Junior Poster

Default Re: The Omnivore's Dilemma

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFactor
    Here's a question that I often ponder...If shemale cock is as tasty as the best pussy, then why do I -and other supposedly 'straight' guys find the idea of sucking another man's cock abhorrent? A cock is a cock. Or is it? Is the difference simply femininity? Cock + femininity = sexy? No, that's too easy. Anyone else ponder this interesting sexual equation?
    None of this makes any sense.

We should have a Surge into Brazil and Thailand for their supply of Tgirls

It's not that complicated. People are turned on by physical attributes not just sexual organs. I have a dick, and so does Brad Pitt. He's more popular than I am. Men who like ts women are turned on by their looks. It may be just one feature like legs, or breasts. They may remind the man of a girl they once had a crush on in high school, etc. I think a lot of our sexual attraction is something we are born with, like if a man likes big breasts for example. Others are 'imprinted' by early sexual experiences. For me, girls were encouraged to wear stockings on certain days in middle school. I liked seeing legs encased in stockings from then on.

Ts women and even crossdressers give out a lot of feminine, eye catching, signals that could turn on a male who is programed to respond to feminine cues. And it goes on from there.

[quote="MaxFactor"] Cock + femininity = [quote]It doesn't make me gay

Cock + femininity =
    It doesn't make me gay

Professional Poster

blind fold one of the guys on here who like shemale cock..put a shemale and a regular old hairy joe in front..when you put it like that, there's no difference..a cock is a cock..the guy won't know the difference..but take off the blind fold..the guy is going to go with the shemale because of her beauty and femininity..he will be attracted to her outer shell which represents a woman..looking at a regular old hairy joe is repulsive to them.

or u can put these guys in a gloryhole and give em as much cock as they want and they NEVER HAVE TO KNOW! (just tell them they're all hott shemales trust me when they see those prety big cocs through those holes they wont even care)

If I can't see whats behind that wall I wouldn't go near it, I can't explain why I like TS, but I love beautiful women regardless of wether they have a cock or pussy...