Default Divas San Francisco

Gonna be in SF on Wednesday - any feedback on Divas Wednesday nights?

Thanks!!!

"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine" - Jeff Spicoli

Gold Poster

I believe that is School Girl Night, Rey. If you go, and I hope you do, I'm sure you will enjoy yourself.

Here was my experience. Don't -- DON'T -- forget to keep an eye out for the gorgeous Jessica. Both Willie and I were smitten by her beauty.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...ighlight=divas

Have a great time!

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Thanks for the link to the Divas thread. Very helpful.

One question Real ... did you drive and if you did where did you park? What time did you arrive? OK that was two questions.

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by xrey

One question Real ... did you drive and if you did where did you park? What time did you arrive? OK that was two questions.
    (Yawn) I better get to sleep ...

Okay, first of all, we went on a Thursday night, when Diva's Darlings perform.
    We decided to take a cab (actually a guy in a black Lincoln Town Car pulled up just as we were exiting the hotel and told us he'd take us there for $10.00. We bit.) after a bay area friend there told us that there were streets in the area that maybe weren't too safe. Parking is a bit tight in that area (at least on a Thursday night), not to mention the aforementioned safety issue. On the night we went, we arrived at the suggested time of 10:45 and got a front row seat RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE STAGE. It's not that crowded, and one can always get a table seat which surrounds the stage (You better be tip friendly here). I can't speak on how any of this would work out for Wednesday nights, though. Ask Willie. That's when he went.

... We expect a report, particularly if Jessica is there. Got that!?

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xrey

Definitely look out for Jessica!

I drove myself; parked in a garage over on Geary St. and walked over. I was just a block away; I had no problems with anyone because there were a lot of people out that night. I got to the club around 11:00pm; there were already some hot girls there.

How could I forget about Chi Chi? She's pretty cute as well... :P

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Thanks

Gold Poster

Your report?

Uh, so what happened?

Hello?

Xrey?

{crickets}