View Poll Results: Have you ever had or given an "anal" orgasm?

Voters
201. You may not vote on this poll
  • I don't believe in such nonsense

11 5.47%
  • I never had or given one

44 21.89%
  • I've had them and or given a few

81 40.30%
  • I regularly have or give them

29 14.43%
  • I'll keep trying until I do

36 17.91%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I've given more to gg female than to ts females. I had one gg g/f that after awhile that what she wanted to do pretty much exclusively, (other than suck me), especially when she started to have multiples - really something different. The ts friend was really surprised. Its interested that I can really feel the TS orgasm ... not so much the female one

5 Star Poster

its true
    somehow fullfilling that need in alyssa doesnt seem like it would be alot of work..

Junior Poster

i made my chick cum 8 times the other night and she couldnt handle it anymore so i put it in her butt and she nutted 4 or 5 more times....yay

Junior Poster

My first time being a bottom with a ts (and my only time) was absolutely mind blowing. I felt myself starting to cum and i told her stop because I didn't know this was possible. She then went back to fucking me, and I think the combination of the amazing feeling on my prostate and looking at her tits and kissing my neck made me cum harder then any other time in my life. The absolute best, and it was 100% hands free.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hotvegasguy26
    i made my chick cum 8 times the other night and she couldnt handle it anymore so i put it in her butt and she nutted 4 or 5 more times....yay
    your girl nutted huh?? she must have quite the interesting arrangement of items down there

Junior Poster

lol....nah girls get their nut too bro

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Given anal orgasm via prostrate massages a handful of times. Received anal orgasm? Hmm, maybe 2x by 2 ex bf's..It just rarely happens! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

I see in movies most of the time, even when the chick looks like she is enjoying it, no erection. That's the female hormones right? So can they have a prostate orgasm with no erection? Guess not right? Seeing that the prostate produces fluids for orgasm. So you either have no orgasm or it just skeets out of an unerect penis.

We should have a Surge into Brazil and Thailand for their supply of Tgirls

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TommyFoxtrot
    I see in movies most of the time, even when the chick looks like she is enjoying it, no erection. That's the female hormones right? So can they have a prostate orgasm with no erection? Guess not right? Seeing that the prostate produces fluids for orgasm. So you either have no orgasm or it just skeets out of an unerect penis.
    A girl under hrt can still have an orgasm via prostrate stimulation. Erection isn't completely necessary (could be soft, semi)..but her orgasm just looks like a huge precum overflowing..transparent and sticky unlike what a normal cum would look like. At least in my experience, that was the case for both times (while under hrt).

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyFoxtrot
    A girl under hrt can still have an orgasm via prostrate stimulation. Erection isn't completely necessary (could be soft, semi)..but her orgasm just looks like a huge precum overflowing..transparent and sticky unlike what a normal cum would look like. At least in my experience, that was the case for both times (while under hrt).

~Kisses.

HTG

Is that a bad sign if a normal male just has "transparent and sticky" with no white jizz coming out?

We should have a Surge into Brazil and Thailand for their supply of Tgirls