View Poll Results: Have you ever had or given an "anal" orgasm?

Voters
201. You may not vote on this poll
  • I don't believe in such nonsense

11 5.47%
  • I never had or given one

44 21.89%
  • I've had them and or given a few

81 40.30%
  • I regularly have or give them

29 14.43%
  • I'll keep trying until I do

36 17.91%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Personally, I don't think its bad. I mean, for a guy there are other factors that affect the quality/quantity of cum - there's stress, diet etc. But I really do not think it's something to be alarmed. Again though to be safe, a second opinion from a doctor is advised should this persist.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

1st time using "thunder balls"...been chasing that elusive hands free "o" ever since

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Are those similar to ben wa balls or anal beads?

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Junior Poster

vibrating anal beads.....worked great

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

Given multiple times
    received one

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Junior Poster

one girl I knew could have hands free orgasms, while riding on top cowgirl style and one other girl would seem to have multiple O's without having an erection in various positions but seemed mostly on our side, me behind in a spooning entanglement.

ive pretended quite a few times (precum is a mothafukka)
    I've had 1.... KIIIIINDA (my stuff was rubbing against the bed during)
    And i have a regular client who has squirted from me, ehhemmm, doing my thing

My exbf was able to make me cum hands free while fucking my ass. Its a very nice feeling I cum a lot. His cock is even below average size but I think he was able to hit the right spot. Love it!

Default totally addicted to anal orgasms

I'm totally addicted to assgasms...fucking amazing feeling! i use dildos and can string together endless multiple anal orgasms...they're totally independent of my cock...don't involve it at all...my hole convulses and my whole body shakes...wish i had the self-discipline to keep fucking my ass while i'm having one, but i always stop and let my hole do its thing...need a partner to help me with that, i guess....

Junior Poster

Default Re: totally addicted to anal orgasms

Quote Originally Posted by str8manhole
    I'm totally addicted to assgasms...fucking amazing feeling! i use dildos and can string together endless multiple anal orgasms...they're totally independent of my cock...don't involve it at all...my hole convulses and my whole body shakes...wish i had the self-discipline to keep fucking my ass while i'm having one, but i always stop and let my hole do its thing...need a partner to help me with that, i guess....
    That sounds similar to the effects of the Aneros massager. You might want to get one and give it a try.

I saw some people mentioning giving anal orgasams to GG's....my wife has one every time we have anal sex...sometimes multiples....we usually start out with a lot of foreplay and some vaginal sex first, it seems pretty intense compared to other orgasms she has with me. It really is a good time!