Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by eclipsemint
    Quote Originally Posted by MacShreach
    Quote Originally Posted by eclipsemint
    MacShreach, Helvis, neither of you is going to win the girl's affection by your antagonism towards each other...just whistlin' in the wind, both of you, what a waste of space...go on, continue tearing each other apart...whatever! At the very least, it is slightly amusing...c'mon, don't you have a clever retort for me??
    Nah, pal, you're cool. I wasn't seeking to curry favour with the girl, though. Helvis,12 is one of those who believes that violence should be used to prevent free speech; sort of like the Brownshirts. Throughout my life I have challenged morons like him; I think everyone should. He and his ilk don't scare me, but they do scare some people, and so they need the full light of public ridicule heaped upon them, which I have done rather successfully, if I say so myself.

I made my points, which are that it takes a genuinely stupid person to believe that threats of physical violence on the internet make the person who made them look like anything other than an arse, and that I can insult the loathsome prick any time I like and there is absolutely nothing, not one little thing, for all his big mouth, that he can do about it.

So, while I too have been mildly amused needling the cretin, I'll stop feeding the troll. For now.

But remember, Helvis,12 ,
    Ok, Macshreach, nuff said...unleash hell on such bastards...(I'll just stand over here...)

What a joke. Thanks for advice.

"That's what i thought you said."

Junior Poster

You know, Helvis, I wouldn't let Mac bother you too much. He's simply one of those people that you have to accept exists on open forums like HA. He's stereotypical of his kind: he's always right, you're always wrong...if he starts something with you ro challenges you, it's justified...but if you do it to him, then you're just a prick. I went several rounds with him in the past until he finally realized I wasn't going to back down, be bullied by him or let him think think that his positions are the only correct ones, so he kill-filed me so he wouldn't have to see my posts.

I think he has it his mind that he is some sort watchdog for HA and that he has some sort of duty to 'call out' those who disagree with whatever standards he has...and, of course, he thinks those standards, are the best standards....but hey, what else can you expect from a guy who uses a picture of humanoid mice having sex as his avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by GinX
    You know, Helvis, I wouldn't let Mac bother you too much. He's simply one of those people that you have to accept exists on open forums like HA. He's stereotypical of his kind: he's always, you're always wrong...if he starts something with you ro challenges you, it's justified...but if you do it to him, then you're just a prick. I went several rounds with him in the past until he finally realized I wasn't going to back down, be bullied by him or let him think think that his positions are the only correct ones, so he kill-filed me so he wouldn't have to see my posts.

I think he has it his mind that he is some sort watchdog for HA and that he has some sort of duty to 'call out' those who disagree with whatever standards he has...and, of course, he thinks those standards, are the best standards....but hey, what else can you expect from a guy who uses a picture of humanoid mice having sex as his avatar?

I can appreciate a lot of the points you make and yes, I can even validate them but if you look closely, this one fellow, one big mouth is the only person I have troubles with so please, don't make the mistake of thinking I'm simply engaging anyone I do not agree with. Why not take a look at all this guy's nasty, horrible comments and then consider my response.
    When a person spews ignorance and hate on daily basis, it's just foolhardy to think someone else will not confront them and worse, McDik is incredulous over the idea of having to account for his words. Notice how many times he refuses to engage and simply insults.

I would kick this guy's ass if he was ever man enough to show himself. That's a fact. I will not apologize for that no matter how wrong sit ultimately is. Some people don't get it any other way.

Thanks for your words, though. I know they come from a good place and I appreciate that.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Helvis2012
    You know, Helvis, I wouldn't let Mac bother you too much. He's simply one of those people that you have to accept exists on open forums like HA. He's stereotypical of his kind: he's always right, you're always wrong...if he starts something with you or challenges you, it's justified...but if you do it to him, then you're just a prick. I went several rounds with him in the past until he finally realized I wasn't going to back down, be bullied by him or let him think think that his positions are the only correct ones, so he kill-filed me so he wouldn't have to see my posts.

I can appreciate a lot of the points you make and yes, I can even validate them but if you look closely, this one fellow, one big mouth is the only person I have troubles with so please, don't make the mistake of thinking I'm simply engaging anyone I do not agree with. Why not take a look at all this guy's nasty, horrible comments and then consider my response.
    When a person spews ignorance and hate on daily basis, it's just foolhardy to think someone else will not confront them and worse, McDik is incredulous over the idea of having to account for his words. Notice how many times he refuses to engage and simply insults.

I would kick this guy's ass if he was ever man enough to show himself. That's a fact. I will not apologize for that no matter how wrong sit ultimately is. Some people don't get it any other way.

Thanks for your words, though. I know they come from a good place and I appreciate that.
    I fully sympathize...and yes, like many others on boards such as these, he does not respond to your statements, he simply insults...even worse, he may intentionally quote you out of context and try to spin your words to mean something else, as he's done to me in the past. Eventually, you just have to let it go and move on and I know how tough that can be, especially when it gets personal.

Quote Originally Posted by Helvis2012
    You know, Helvis, I wouldn't let Mac bother you too much. He's simply one of those people that you have to accept exists on open forums like HA. He's stereotypical of his kind: he's always right, you're always wrong...if he starts something with you or challenges you, it's justified...but if you do it to him, then you're just a prick. I went several rounds with him in the past until he finally realized I wasn't going to back down, be bullied by him or let him think think that his positions are the only correct ones, so he kill-filed me so he wouldn't have to see my posts.

I fully sympathize...and yes, like many others on boards such as these, he does not respond to your statements, he simply insults...even worse, he may intentionally quote you out of context and try to spin your words to mean something else, as he's done to me in the past. Eventually, you just have to let it go and move on and I know how tough that can be, especially when it gets personal.

You're right. No doubt about it.