Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mrsoze00
    1. Pronounced (high) Arches
    2. Wide Instep (sideways across the ball of the feet)
    3. No bunyons, fat, short or long toes, or other defects.

These are the things we associate with athletic, strong, sexy, heathly women. It's probably the reason high heels are designed the way they are, the heels are meant to mimic the woman walking high on the balls of her feet and toes (awkward with toe defects). High heels accentuate her arches and force her to balance on her instep, so the wider the instep the better. Sort of like a good female athlete would while playing a sport.

Our brain is probably wired from evolution to look for these athletic attributes, subcounciously we probably still think in terms of caveman analogies...i.e. it makes her better able to protect the kids when you're out hunting etc, or run away and have more kids, and would mean that your kid would have a better chance at being a good hunter etc. So your genes would stand a better chance of surviving and being passed on, which is the ultimate goal of any species i guess.

-Söze

I doubt that very much. It can more easily be explained by the well-documented attraction of human males to neoteny, or child-like features. Feet in high-heels look smaller and more child-like, as do feet with high arches. As well as this, high heels make legs look longer and more shapely, and in our culture, long shapely legs are definite sexual attractors.

Furthermore, "athletic,strong" features were not associated with "sexy" in women until very recently; specifically the 1930's, and in many cultures they still are not.

Trying to extrapolate an evolutionary impulse from a liking for a small, high-arched feet is not tenable, especially since, for the purposes you suggest, big, powerful feet would be more useful.

Veteran Poster

Default Could be...

I did some time in a college book store and read somewhere that the root cause for the majority of people with foot fetishes originates with folks who weren't breast fed as children so they spent much more time low to the ground around there mother's legs and feet rather than being held up high near to the mother's breast like most kids. The lower extremities become the more familiar womenly attributes in the developing mind where as other kids wind up making that same association with the breasts. I was never breast fed. It never occures to me to check out a persons boobs. I'm much more leg oriented. I have a foot fetish.

The correlation doesn't prove anything and I'm sure there are a myrid of other factors. One day when I get grow up and be an adult I will go to colleges and learn how to do my own research.

Junior Poster

I think foot fetishism is so because it uses encompasses many senses, it can be
    1)touch- the soft soles of the foot
    2) smell- um obvious
    3) Taste- Licking, biting and generally tasting the foot
    4) Sight- Feet are soo diverse and what is attractive to one person may be the opposite for others

Not many other fetishes can alert the senses like foot fetishism can

when i was a kid i used to think feet, ears, butts and noses were ugly and disgusting. i often had dreams of people without these things it was very strange now that i think about it

Jamie Coxx, your feet are beautiful. And it's so sexy that you have a foot fetish.

Ruby and Jamie both have wonderful feet! I've had a foot fetish for as long as I can remember. I like slender feet, high arches with nice proportioned toes and wrinkly soles. Soft heels are a plus as well. Hate the cracked/dry heel thing! Like I said, I've cum many times looking at Jamie and Rubys!

"somebody put me together"

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Willie Escalade
    I prefer my gal's feet in nylon...
    Nylon fetish i think is hot and a common fetish among men.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Soze may be on to something

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Default Re: Could be...

Quote Originally Posted by jamiecoxxdotcom
    I did some time in a college book store and read somewhere that the root cause for the majority of people with foot fetishes originates with folks who weren't breast fed as children so they spent much more time low to the ground around there mother's legs and feet rather than being held up high near to the mother's breast like most kids. The lower extremities become the more familiar womenly attributes in the developing mind where as other kids wind up making that same association with the breasts. I was never breast fed. It never occures to me to check out a persons boobs. I'm much more leg oriented. I have a foot fetish.

The correlation doesn't prove anything and I'm sure there are a myrid of other factors. One day when I get grow up and be an adult I will go to colleges and learn how to do my own research.
    Interesting point of view.
    But i also like Breast. I guess I was on the floor half the time and in my mothers arms half the time