Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    A few points.

Foot fetishism is probably the most common form of fetishism among men.

Men who enjoy being kicked in the groin, or having their balls stepped on, are more masochists than fetishists.

Weird? Well let's see, survey 100 people on almost any American street "A person, born male, decides to become a woman and has sex with men. Would you consider that weird?" 90% of respondents would say "yea, very weird."
    Additionally for clarification purposes:

Fetishism (i.e. transvestic fetishism, feet fetishism etc.), masochism and gid are all a disorder. Fetishism is the use of an inanimate object or a specific part of the body for physical or mental sexual stimulation. This sexual behavior is widespread and takes many forms, from benign (a preference for the partner's wearing of lingerie before sex) to vicious (a rapist cutting a lock of hair from the victim for use in masturbation). Weird? Yes, since it's all not too common (aka mainstream). But is far different from people suffering from/or having GID. If a person who was born male (presumably has gid), then later on decides to be a woman (transitions) and has sex with men (assuming her gender orientation is straight), from her newly acquired gender role and stand point - it's NOT that weird as if any genetic female would mate (have sex) with any male. Does that make any sense?

~Kisses.

HTG
    What I'm saying is the term 'weird' is very subjective. Many people think of transgender people, gays, lesbians and fetishists as "weird" because they are not mainstream.

http://www.depression-guide.com/sexual-disorders.htm

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Well, to shamelessly quote the late great Hunter S, it never got weird enough for me.

But I'm still not letting you stand on by balls in spike heels.

Oh my God....maybe I'm in denial.....This is awful. Maybe I'll turn into a power-flat-testicle-thingy.

Nah, just too late for this.

You all have fun now, no permanent scarring.....

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

A few points.

Foot fetishism is probably the most common form of fetishism among men.

Men who enjoy being kicked in the groin, or having their balls stepped on, are more masochists than fetishists.

Weird? Well let's see, survey 100 people on almost any American street "A person, born male, decides to become a woman and has sex with men. Would you consider that weird?" 90% of respondents would say "yea, very weird."
    Additionally for clarification purposes:

Fetishism (i.e. transvestic fetishism, feet fetishism etc.), masochism and gid are all a disorder. Fetishism is the use of an inanimate object or a specific part of the body for physical or mental sexual stimulation. This sexual behavior is widespread and takes many forms, from benign (a preference for the partner's wearing of lingerie before sex) to vicious (a rapist cutting a lock of hair from the victim for use in masturbation). Weird? Yes, since it's all not too common (aka mainstream). But is far different from people suffering from/or having GID. If a person who was born male (presumably has gid), then later on decides to be a woman (transitions) and has sex with men (assuming her gender orientation is straight), from her newly acquired gender role and stand point - it's NOT that weird as if any genetic female would mate (have sex) with any male. Does that make any sense?

~Kisses.

HTG
    What I'm saying is the term 'weird' is very subjective. Many people think of transgender people, gays, lesbians and fetishists as "weird" because they are not mainstream.

http://www.depression-guide.com/sexual-disorders.htm
    To a certain extent that is true. But when I said 'weird" if you read below:

I remembered another foot fetish guy. This guy loved to be totally submissive! He would come over undress and be in leather thongs and a leash. His fantasy was for me to choke him with his collar and force him to worship my feet while sitting his ass down on a 8" dildo with a suction cup plugged on my wooden floors! lol

He would then proceed to lick my feet and each toes as if he was eating ribs while gyrating his ass up and down the dildo itl his massive cock shoots a huge load all over my feet. Then I make him lick his cum off my pretty feet clean!

Another guy I meet on a regular basis back when i lived in NJ..his thing with feet were slightly different. He ask me to wear heels and step on his balls til he screamed in pain. My room mates were gagging outside since they know what I do! Other times, he would ask me to kick him hard in the nut til he drops on his knees to the floor. Then gab him by the hair and make him stand up and do it all over again! lol

Weird fetishes but it's a very good gig and not to mention therapy for me (at the time, when I began doing it, I was trying to get over the guy I dated for 3 years in MN). Saved me a lot of time grieving a loss and also $ going to a shrink!

~Kisses.

HTG
    I was actually referring to the two guys with extreme masochistic feet fetishes and NOT foot fetishist as a whole. I felt that your statement was a swipe at me and Ruby's. Hence the explanation.

And now about gay, lesbian, bisexuals and transgenders being seen as 'weird" aka not mainstream, One would think that because WE (GLBT community) does not even procreate the way heterosexuals do. But we keep growing bigger in numbers everyday. And what is mainstream? We see gays, lesbians, bisexuals (maybe some of the times we couldn't tell) as well as transgenders everyday especially on telly and at big cities like New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Florida etc. unless one lives in Fargo. lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Women's feet are highly eroticized in our culture. Look at the shoe industry, fashion, advertising: it's everywhere. Not all foot fetishists are submissives, but a lot of them are. For a lot of guys, part of the attraction to a woman's feet has to do with the attraction to something that is low, dirty, etc.

I myself think women's feet are sexy when they are nicely curved, well-pedicured, and painted. A woman in high heels is always sexier in my opinion than a woman in flats or even in boots.

Veteran Poster

Default ...

As a foot fetishist I always liked seeing oiled feet, high arches, well proportioned/aligned toes and to see them being pointed w/ legs in the air... (BTW my site is going to become a LOT more foot fetish oriented...)

Default Re: ...

Quote Originally Posted by jamiecoxxdotcom
    As a foot fetishist I always liked seeing oiled feet, high arches, well proportioned/aligned toes and to see them being pointed w/ legs in the air... (BTW my site is going to become a LOT more foot fetish oriented...)

Jamie, very sexy feet you have there!
    Thanks for the pics
    You nailed it exactly! No pun intended

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

I prefer my gal's feet in nylon...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	090202p053_183.jpg 
Views:	538 
Size:	210.7 KB 
ID:	243010   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	090515p057_135.jpg 
Views:	537 
Size:	111.0 KB 
ID:	243011   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	090517p041_136.jpg 
Views:	543 
Size:	265.4 KB 
ID:	243012  

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

Rookie Poster

1. Pronounced (high) Arches
    2. Wide Instep (sideways across the ball of the feet)
    3. No bunyons, fat, short or long toes, or other defects.

These are the things we associate with athletic, strong, sexy, heathly women. It's probably the reason high heels are designed the way they are, the heels are meant to mimic the woman walking high on the balls of her feet and toes (awkward with toe defects). High heels accentuate her arches and force her to balance on her instep, so the wider the instep the better. Sort of like a good female athlete would while playing a sport.

Our brain is probably wired from evolution to look for these athletic attributes, subcounciously we probably still think in terms of caveman analogies...i.e. it makes her better able to protect the kids when you're out hunting etc, or run away and have more kids, and would mean that your kid would have a better chance at being a good hunter etc. So your genes would stand a better chance of surviving and being passed on, which is the ultimate goal of any species i guess.

-Söze