Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

That's true!

Ok sorry for highjacking..now on with the thread!

LET'S HEAR MORE FEET STORIES!! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    i had a guy who always called me in advance and begged me to walk around in dirty socks for hours and try to make my feet smell as much as possible. i have a deep arch, and he would lick and bite it, and bite the sole and suck my toes, He love my feet cuz they're big lol, i told him im a size 12 in women's and he got an instant boner. It was a lil wierd how he would stare at them and sniff them while he jerked off, but i grew to like it. a shame though, he has a huuuge cock and i always wanted to feel it, but he was so into my feet he never fucked me
    owww weird fetishes from some guys I had some stories too ill try to post later

Quote Originally Posted by alyssats
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    i had a guy who always called me in advance and begged me to walk around in dirty socks for hours and try to make my feet smell as much as possible. i have a deep arch, and he would lick and bite it, and bite the sole and suck my toes, He love my feet cuz they're big lol, i told him im a size 12 in women's and he got an instant boner. It was a lil wierd how he would stare at them and sniff them while he jerked off, but i grew to like it. a shame though, he has a huuuge cock and i always wanted to feel it, but he was so into my feet he never fucked me
    owww weird fetishes from some guys I had some stories too ill try to post later
    Please do-- this is becoming a very entertaining thread.

And while we're on this, any of you girls like having your fingers and hands nibbled the same way? Hands are very sensitive.

To me the arch of a foot is so sexy. I also like wrinkled soles and the toes have to be pretty and shaped nice. Also the feet have to be very clean for me.
    For some reason this fetish started for me with the idea that once a womans shoes were off it was so much easier to take her pants off, they would just slide right off with no effort and I found this a turn on. Then I started to observe the foot and found that it could be a very sexy part of the body. I also have had women kiss and lick my feet and I have to say it feels good!
    Also when I'm fucking A woman I love to lick and caress her feet. Just my perspective on the subject.

ok heres this guy his still young only 21 but looks even younger for his age. When he call me he always ask if i have some knee high boots with me. And he always make sure that the knee high boots are 1 yrs old and older. He wants it to be very dirty and stinky. And he wants me to wear it for hours and meet me. Once we meet he likes to lick the boots and its sole. He clean it with his tongue then wants me to take it off and smell my feet. Lick my smelly and sweaty feet all over while he wank. He dont want me to suck him and suck me. No penetration also he just lick my feet all over until he cums on it

I remembered another foot fetish guy. This guy loved to be totally submissive! He would come over undress and be in leather thongs and a leash. His fantasy was for me to choke him with his collar and force him to worship my feet while sitting his ass down on a 8" dildo with a suction cup plugged on my wooden floors! lol

He would then proceed to lick my feet and each toes as if he was eating ribs while gyrating his ass up and down the dildo itl his massive cock shoots a huge load all over my feet. Then I make him lick his cum off my pretty feet clean!

Another guy I meet on a regular basis back when i lived in NJ..his thing with feet were slightly different. He ask me to wear heels and step on his balls til he screamed in pain. My room mates were gagging outside since they know what I do! Other times, he would ask me to kick him hard in the nut til he drops on his knees to the floor. Then gab him by the hair and make him stand up and do it all over again! lol

Weird fetishes but it's a very good gig and not to mention therapy for me (at the time, when I began doing it, I was trying to get over the guy I dated for 3 years in MN). Saved me a lot of time grieving a loss and also $ going to a shrink!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

A few points.

Foot fetishism is probably the most common form of fetishism among men.

Men who enjoy being kicked in the groin, or having their balls stepped on, are more masochists than fetishists.

Weird? Well let's see, survey 100 people on almost any American street "A person, born male, decides to become a woman and has sex with men. Would you consider that weird?" 90% of respondents would say "yea, very weird."

Quote Originally Posted by suckseed
    you guys would drool over Klinger as long as he was in a dress.

Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    A few points.

Foot fetishism is probably the most common form of fetishism among men.

Men who enjoy being kicked in the groin, or having their balls stepped on, are more masochists than fetishists.

Weird? Well let's see, survey 100 people on almost any American street "A person, born male, decides to become a woman and has sex with men. Would you consider that weird?" 90% of respondents would say "yea, very weird."
    Additionally for clarification purposes:

Fetishism (i.e. transvestic fetishism, feet fetishism etc.), masochism and gid are all a disorder. Fetishism is the use of an inanimate object or a specific part of the body for physical or mental sexual stimulation. This sexual behavior is widespread and takes many forms, from benign (a preference for the partner's wearing of lingerie before sex) to vicious (a rapist cutting a lock of hair from the victim for use in masturbation). Weird? Yes, since it's all not too common (aka mainstream). But is far different from people suffering from/or having GID. If a person who was born male (presumably has gid), then later on decides to be a woman (transitions) and has sex with men (assuming her gender orientation is straight), from her newly acquired gender role and stand point - it's NOT that weird as if any genetic female would mate (have sex) with any male. Does that make any sense?

~Kisses.

HTG

Quote Originally Posted by 2009AD
    2009, surveys have repeatedly found that 82% of Americans believe in a personal God. You know I love you guys, but......

......and that's leaving aside the bit about "a person born male decides."

Anyway, whatever they think, getting someone to stand on your balls in spike heels, or kick them to pulp, for pleasure, is, from where I'm standing, a LOT weirder than someone being trans or trans-attracted.