Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    5 Star Poster

high arch and clean!!!

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    It was a lil wierd how he would stare at them and sniff them while he jerked off, but i grew to like it. a shame though, he has a huuuge cock and i always wanted to feel it, but he was so into my feet he never fucked me
    I've dated a guy back when I lived in MN who's got a foot fetish. I really didn't understand what the turn on is about feet. So we dated for a couple of months and I've gotten used to him sniffing my feet, licking them, rubbing his big cock between the soles of my feet and he really seems to be enjoying himself. Sadly, he paid more attention to my feet than he did me (the person he was with). So I broke up with him. I mean I learned to liked it. I actually discovered that licking my feet could give me a huge boner, but I guess I want a guy who also pays attention to other parts of my body also. lol

When I lived in Jersey City, I had a hot neighbor who is a pilot. And everytime he lands at Newark airport..he goes calling wanting to see me. He is into me trampling on him and using him as my floor mat. And he is a big guy so he would make me walk all over him..thighs, abdomen, chest, shoulders including his face - with heels and sometimes barefoot while he sniffs and jacks off. We never fucked either. lol And he always gave me generous 'tributes' for my time.

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    It was a lil wierd how he would stare at them and sniff them while he jerked off, but i grew to like it. a shame though, he has a huuuge cock and i always wanted to feel it, but he was so into my feet he never fucked me
    I've dated a guy back when I lived in MN who's got a foot fetish. I really didn't understand what the turn on is about feet. So we dated for a couple of months and I've gotten used to him sniffing my feet, licking them, rubbing his big cock between the soles of my feet and he really seems to be enjoying himself. Sadly, he paid more attention to my feet than he did me (the person he was with). So I broke up with him. I mean I learned to liked it. I actually discovered that licking my feet could give me a huge boner, but I guess I want a guy who also pays attention to other parts of my body also. lol

When I lived in Jersey City, I had a hot neighbor who is a pilot. And everytime he lands at Newark airport..he goes calling wanting to see me. He is into me trampling on him and using him as my floor mat. And he is a big guy so he would make me walk all over him..thighs, abdomen, chest, shoulders including his face - with heels and sometimes barefoot while he sniffs and jacks off. We never fucked either. lol And he always gave me generous 'tributes' for my time.

~Kisses.

HTG
    lol. Sounds similar to another one of my stories (i really should write a book!) i had this guy back when eldeweiss was open, he would only date me when i had spike heels on and he would lay on the parking lot floor and make me step on him, and even on his cock and balls. i was always so nervous to hurt him but he would grab by ankles and force me to put all my weight on him with the spike heel in his balls. I would jerk my foot in a stroking motion and he would cum. wierd

~Kisses.

HTG
    lol. Sounds similar to another one of my stories (i really should write a book!) i had this guy back when eldeweiss was open, he would only date me when i had spike heels on and he would lay on the parking lot floor and make me step on him, and even on his cock and balls. i was always so nervous to hurt him but he would grab by ankles and force me to put all my weight on him with the spike heel in his balls. I would jerk my foot in a stroking motion and he would cum. wierd
    lol Girl, I dunno if you ever been to Hellfire. I used to work there and they have a lot of men who are into feet. Tipping was great! a 15-20 minute foot rub x the number of guys (ex. 20 guys) is very light and lazy work. lol One night there was this older man (prolly in his 50's) grey hair and all and he kept following me around the place which was really annoying. Finally he said, I'll give you 200 for a 30 minute trammpling session. I looked at him and said " are you sure you can handle it? My heels are really sharp, I don't want it to pierce through you and hurt you". So anyways, what the heck, right? I trampled the bitch and hard! Haha

Girl he tool the pain and everything! At least he didn't had any seizure. The other girl next to me had some guy who had a seizure while having a session! lol The NYFD/paramedics carried him out the club in a stretcher!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Rookie Poster

I'm pretty versatile... My foot fetish led me to the understanding that it was more about being dominated and considering it an honor to worship the parts of the body that most people won't go near... I.E., I get just as turned on from a smelly armpit and eating ass because it's just SO wrong!!! Then again, I also like orgasm torture. When my orgasm is ignored and I'm continually played with until my penis goes limp and gets hard again. The slower the squirm the more intense the tickle!!!

~Kisses.

HTG
    lol Girl, I dunno if you ever been to Hellfire. I used to work there and they have a lot of men who are into feet. Tipping was great! a 15-20 minute foot rub x the number of guys (ex. 20 guys) is very light and lazy work. lol One night there was this older man (prolly in his 50's) grey hair and all and he kept following me around the place which was really annoying. Finally he said, I'll give you 200 for a 30 minute trammpling session. I looked at him and said " are you sure you can handle it? My heels are really sharp, I don't want it to pierce through you and hurt you". So anyways, what the heck, right? I trampled the bitch and hard! Haha

Girl he tool the pain and everything! At least he didn't had any seizure. The other girl next to me had some guy who had a seizure while having a session! lol The NYFD/paramedics carried him out the club in a stretcher!

~Kisses.

HTG

OOOh i heard hellfire was a scandal! A tranny i lived with named Lisa-Brooke-Rob used to go there every weekend and clean house! Maybe u saw her, she was pretty regular and and she also loved other trannies, i wouldnt be surprised if she hit on u, or bought u a couple of drinks. She was a tranny trick lol. WHITE skin, blonde ponytail. She always wore the same outfit every weekend until i started dressing her up. I callled it her uniform

~Kisses.

HTG

~Kisses.

HTG

OOOh i heard hellfire was a scandal! A tranny i lived with named Lisa-Brooke-Rob used to go there every weekend and clean house! Maybe u saw her, she was pretty regular and and she also loved other trannies, i wouldnt be surprised if she hit on u, or bought u a couple of drinks. She was a tranny trick lol. WHITE skin, blonde ponytail. She always wore the same outfit every weekend until i started dressing her up. I callled it her uniform
    Omg! I think I remember her. She used to hang out there from time to time. One time, she sat by me and started a conversation..but i got a lesbo vibe and walked away. lol And you're right, she always comes in the same outfit! Good to hear you taught her how to dress cos it was a mess! And she looked like she was always high.

Last I seen her..she said something about going on hormones or some shit like that.

~Kisses.

HTG

lol yuuup she was a MEAN addict. She would sniff coke till she couldn't feel no more then lite the pipe bitch. i used to gag at her. I tried getting her off drugs, REALLY HARD. She was in love with me, and i tried to use that power to help her, but it didnt work. One time she even stole a chain from around my neck while i was sleeping to pawn it for drugs. I mased that bitch. Shes a boy now. Finally got off srugs and cleaned up her life. Im proud of her... er .. him (she look like a big blonde lesbo)

lol yuuup she was a MEAN addict. She would sniff coke till she couldn't feel no more then lite the pipe bitch. i used to gag at her. I tried getting her off drugs, REALLY HARD. She was in love with me, and i tried to use that power to help her, but it didnt work. One time she even stole a chain from around my neck while i was sleeping to pawn it for drugs. I mased that bitch. Shes a boy now. Finally got off srugs and cleaned up her life. Im proud of her... er .. him (she look like a big blonde lesbo)
    Awe that sweet! It's good to hear that you were able to help her err him out! She almost ripped my top one time she was really high. Scary! lol I dunno how you put up with that..I personally have never been around druggie..well except for that Jewish guy I dated for 2 years from Long Island. That drove me nuts every time I found cocaine in his overnight bag!! He is such a drama queen..wanting to jump off my balcony cos I was breaking up with him ..I called his parent! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

lol thats fierce. i dunno how i dealt with her either but i always took on charity cases. She was the one who exposed me to stuff i never thought i would do. She moned me out, took me into her house, bought me clothes and took care of me. Eventually she became abusive. She believed we were gf and gf, but i was really just trying to help her. When she would run out of drugs and start shaking and fiending for more, i would tell her "just come lay down with me and cuddle." I never was physical with her, aside from the occasional double date where she would try to bring me in JUST so she could tell the client "tell me to suck her cock" lol. I felt really bad 4 her. She was a good person on the inside just fucked up from the drugs. People like that need love