Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Foot Fetish- What makes a nice foot?!?

Just was wondering what exactly makes a nice foot, i can vaguely understand the foot fetish thing, i dont want my girl to have disproportional feet and weird toes, i like soft so if she has just moisturised her soles that is nice. But what really is it that gets foot fetish pundits hearts racing?

Professional Poster

No polish, clean, soft looking, not too small....

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Well from my understanding doing foot fetish with guys - It's about well pedicured feet, buffed heel, soft skin and no corns/calluses are a definite turn ON!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Professional Poster

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

um, I don't 'shrimp' guys they 'shrimp' my feet! Sorry if that wasn't clear. Allanah lives getting her toes sucked while being rammed hard in the ass. lol And what's wrong with that?? Different strokes for different folks!

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

I love french pedicures on girls.

Professional Poster

A feet has to look as natural as possible yet very soft to give a good footjob.

Also, an anklet and toering is great also.

Rookie Poster

As a guy who's had a foot fetish going back as far as I can remember, which means well before it became a sexual thing, I remember first being attracted to the smell. It didn't turn me on at the time because I was like 4 years old. I just remember obsessed with the way a foot smelled. As I got older and it did become sexual, everything about the foot started to attract me. The way they looked, smelled, felt, and tasted. The stronger the odor the more of a turn on it is. That said, the foot must be feminine. I like high arches, crinkled soles, and well groomed feet. That doesn't always mean they need polish. I love feet that have a natural buff them, toe rings, ankle bracelets, etc... I am about as hard core of a foot fetishist you can find. That said, very few women understand how important feet are to a guy like me and even when you spell it out like this it doesn't compute because they don''t understand how it's possible.

I hope this helps!!!
    Retro

i had a guy who always called me in advance and begged me to walk around in dirty socks for hours and try to make my feet smell as much as possible. i have a deep arch, and he would lick and bite it, and bite the sole and suck my toes, He love my feet cuz they're big lol, i told him im a size 12 in women's and he got an instant boner. It was a lil wierd how he would stare at them and sniff them while he jerked off, but i grew to like it. a shame though, he has a huuuge cock and i always wanted to feel it, but he was so into my feet he never fucked me

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by RubyTS
    i had a guy who always called me in advance and begged me to walk around in dirty socks for hours and try to make my feet smell as much as possible.