Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Chased Thru The Woods... 5 Star Poster bte's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG
    Quote Originally Posted by bte
    Don't these guys watch tv? I would think as soon as Chris Hansen comes out then it would be time to go. I don't know why they just sit and stay and talk about showing their dicks to teenagers. Fucking gross.
    They know from past episodes that they're gonna get arrested as soon as they walk out that door so I think two things are happening.

1- They wanna delay getting arrested b/c they're scared
    2- They want to talk about their sexual interests, as part of the "turn on."
    I can understand reason number one, but the number two reason is ridiculous. I mean they are already caught and they know they are going to jail, yet they still talk. They are just proclaiming to the world that they are perverts. And the excuse that they always use, "Oh sir, I wasn't going to do anything. I was just coming over to tell her I can't go through with it."

Well I don't even know why they bother to travel to the house if they are not going to do anything even though they have condoms on their person and in the car.

Blood's thicker like a virgin's pussy on Homecoming.

^bte youre only 24? any pics can send to me? by the way your avatar is that Allison of ANTM Cycle 12?

Quote Originally Posted by alyssats
    ^bte youre only 24? any pics can send to me? by the way your avatar is that Allison of ANTM Cycle 12?
    My avatar is a picture of Mana (ex-Malice Mizer). He is a Japanese rock musician.

I can understand reason number one, but the number two reason is ridiculous.
    #2 is probably less likely, but there is no doubt that some people get off on talking about their sexual interests w/ people who don't share them.

I suppose another possibility is they may know that, because they were on the show- its pretty much a sure bet they'll be convicted. So the show is the only chance they have to give "their side," with the added benefit that people would see them giving "their side" of the story on national tv. Most accused sex offenders don't have the luxury of going on national tv to try to explain themselves so their stories are rarely heard.

But, if to catch a predator shows us anything, its that most of these explanations are purely idiotic.

Well I don't even know why they bother to travel to the house if they are not going to do anything even though they have condoms on their person and in the car.
    They probably see it as "they don't know IF something will happen" rather than "there is no way something will happen."

However, I gotta disagree on the condoms. Possession of condoms should never be used in getting convictions. Why? Because then you're just encouraging these pedophiles to not use condoms. We all know we're not going to catch every pedophile out there, if they stop using condoms out of fear that it maybe used against them in court, then all those people getting away with it will be running around giving STDs to kids.

Lots of people carry condoms around with them. How many guys out there keep a condom in their wallet? How many girls out there keep a condom in their purse? How many people have condoms in their glove compartment of their car?

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

My avatar is a picture of Mana (ex-Malice Mizer). He is a Japanese rock musician.
    ok thanks

These kids doesnt even have a working sexual organ yet right?
    Well no, male genitalia can function as early as 5, sperm production doesn't start until puberty (~12).

Girls on the other hand can get pregnant at 11 depending on how early they have their first period.

#2 is probably less likely, but there is no doubt that some people get off on talking about their sexual interests w/ people who don't share them.

I suppose another possibility is they may know that, because they were on the show- its pretty much a sure bet they'll be convicted. So the show is the only chance they have to give "their side," with the added benefit that people would see them giving "their side" of the story on national tv. Most accused sex offenders don't have the luxury of going on national tv to try to explain themselves so their stories are rarely heard.

But, if to catch a predator shows us anything, its that most of these explanations are purely idiotic.

They probably see it as "they don't know IF something will happen" rather than "there is no way something will happen."

However, I gotta disagree on the condoms. Possession of condoms should never be used in getting convictions. Why? Because then you're just encouraging these pedophiles to not use condoms. We all know we're not going to catch every pedophile out there, if they stop using condoms out of fear that it maybe used against them in court, then all those people getting away with it will be running around giving STDs to kids.

Lots of people carry condoms around with them. How many guys out there keep a condom in their wallet? How many girls out there keep a condom in their purse? How many people have condoms in their glove compartment of their car?
    Yeah you're right. I just think the whole pedophilia bit is just disgusting. I don't understand the attraction to little kids. Plus, I think that Catch a Predator show is pretty much on every week. You would think that a would-be pedophile would watch the show and would think "Oh shit, is talking and sending picture of my dick to a minor worth going to prison?"

Yeah you're right. I just think the whole pedophilia bit is just disgusting. I don't understand the attraction to little kids. Plus, I think that Catch a Predator show is pretty much on every week. You would think that a would-be pedophile would watch the show and would think "Oh shit, is talking and sending picture of my dick to a minor worth going to prison?"
    If the show is representative of pedo's, then they're idiots and won't realize how easily they could be caught.

That said, what gets them in jail usually isn't sending pics- the reason why to catch a predator waits for them to show up in person is b/c then you can prove they were serious (not just talking shit on im), and if they crossed state lines to get there the crime is more severe (even if by "cross state lines" we mean the next street over).

The to catch a predator shows are usually run by PJ however, and the people at PJ (perverted justice) don't care about whether or not the pedo has broken the law- by all means they cooperate with the cops to try to help these people get convicted, but when no law is broken they simply pretend to be minors waiting for pedo's to talk to them online, and then using those IM chat logs & personal info from the guys they talk to to get them fired from work, and "out" their pedo interests to the whole world online.